• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Spyshots of 2021 G70 facelift

jrivera68p

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Last week I made my mind and I’m holding on buying the G70 until the refresh comes out. Maybe it will come with the 3.5TT, who knows.

jrivera68p

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I hope for a 3.5TT and a 0-60 of 4.1 would be nice.

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Well, from the spy shots, it doesnt appear that the headlights nor the tail are as slick as that rendering.

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hot damn.... Even if it looks close to that rendering it will be good. Still, I really like the way the current generation looks.

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I would more than likely get one after my lease is up. I would probably go for 2.5T. I think in the RWD form it’ll make about 304 HP which is nice. Also want to see what can you do performance wise with it. Cold Air intakes, ECU tune etc. Let’s see what happens though. Also I really hope the rims we saw earlier is going to be on the Sport trim levels with PS4S. That would be amazing to have.

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
New Spy Shots

Attachments

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Some new details I’ve noticed. The back lower part of the bumper is completely revised and the grey/black part is gone in favour of a coloured bumper. Grill is no longer white it has the actual product black chrome which is great. The breaks from what I can see look bigger @Beefer you can confirm this. LED front lights look great I think it will fit it better then other models with the new face. Exhaust ports look more in a angel now don’t know if anyone else sees it.

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Some new details I’ve noticed. The back lower part of the bumper is completely revised and the grey/black part is gone in favour of a coloured bumper. Grill is no longer white it has the actual product black chrome which is great. The breaks from what I can see look bigger @Beefer you can confirm this. LED front lights look great I think it will fit it better then other models with the new face. Exhaust ports look more in a angel now don’t know if anyone else sees it.
As discussed before, there are quad pipes in those exhaust openings which why they are larger. Not sure about the brakes. Pic of mine attached for reference.

Note that the front turn signals double as running lights and change color appropriately. In other pics, they're white.

I'm still not sure about this new split headlight look. I think the mid bar is too thick unlike the sleek rendering.

Attachments

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
As discussed before, there are quad pipes in those exhaust openings which why they are larger. Not sure about the brakes. Pic of mine attached for reference.

Note that the front turn signals double as running lights and change color appropriately. In other pics, they're white.
Which is why I like the new lights.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums