• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Spyshots of 2021 G70 facelift

joschneider

G70 Member
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Maybe Genesis doesn’t want to do that to keep it a sleeper type model.
Maybe, but I do think the top end G70 should have some visual flair to show it’s the performance model besides the dark chrome and dark wheels. Quad exhaust and a small lip spoiler would go a long way to helping the back of our cars look more aggressive

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Maybe, but I do think the top end G70 should have some visual flair to show it’s the performance model besides the dark chrome and dark wheels. Quad exhaust and a small lip spoiler would go a long way to helping the back of our cars look more aggressive
I would think so as well but honestly not for this Generation. It would be the 2nd Generation that will more than likely get an N model with performance bits to go after the big 3 Germans.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Even better...do a quad exhaust that is unique. Perhaps an oval design...with a slight vertical break in the center. Almost like the oval was split in half...on each side of the car. With me?

There has to be something different that either a quad...or 2 ovals. Come up with something different. My description above is something I was actually tried to get custom made...but decided not to.

What I 100% despise is when they semi-stack the quad exhaust on each side. One lower than the other. I think Lexus does that...and for some reason drives me insane...LOL.

elsid88

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Is that red leather or tan leather and because of the shading it gives it a red tint in the picture... can't tell.

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Is that red leather or tan leather and because of the shading it gives it a red tint in the picture... can't tell.
Nice eye I just realized that now after you said it. It is red in fact. Which means we are finally getting more interior color options

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I wonder if the cost is going to go up for the new stuff they're putting in?
Could slightly but highly doubt it as Genesis could undercut the G20 3-Series by a lot.

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
which is literally what @Cgo said above :p active exhaust is awesome but i would almost rather them just do quad tips instead of keeping the single ovals
I dont really care for the sound of V6s, so meh... A V8 on the other hand... I'd already have a custom exhaust installed. My Camaro SS 1LE had active exhaust and I had it locked to "race" mode. Lol neighbors loved me.

Scrap the outdated, boring ovals, quad tips do look way better.

Attachments

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Not too much of a sleeper with that new, gaping fender vent and bright red Brembos. Just go all in! Lol
Lol I know but you know how it is though. I guess if they see other brands not doing it then they won’t.

jrivera68p

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I think this foto is not from the Sport model, I hope not...

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Jeez. I wanted to like another car more than the G70, but it just keeps getting better and better. Lol.

First the lineup is getting more awesome engines. Second, the exterior looks (possibly) sharper. Third, the interior is getting more color options. Hot damn. Maybe I will trade mine in when the refresh comes out just to get a new one - and this time keep my warranty, as in, if I make a mistake I won't tell the dealer about it, haha!

Glaz

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums