The Beef's G70

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Great...like...really great. The car is a beast. I have calmed down now...and drive normally...the party is over :) But when I need it...the car is a rocket. I cannot even believe physics allows this thing to move like it does.

No more afternoon drives hunting for victims...LOL. I have zero issues with the car...running Map 3 on 99 octane...could not be happier.

My only last goal is to get the Fuel Wires off of posi-taps and get incorporated connectors. Entire discussion on the JB4 forum...solution found. I just need to pull the trigger.

[/URL]

Cheers.

Plugged in my O2 sensor extensions today to test them out before installing the JB4 and splicing in the fuel wires. Got mine off eBay. So far so good...

Calgaryg70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Plugged in my O2 sensor extensions today to test them out before installing the JB4 and splicing in the fuel wires. Got mine off eBay. So far so good...

View attachment 20947

View attachment 20948
Hey Toddasaurus, I saw that Ebay link and was hesitant to get those harnesses, Do they seem on par quality wise to the connectors already on the car? Did you have to modify anything aside from plicing the red wire with the fuel wire going to the JB4? Thanks for taking that leap and testing it out.

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hey Toddasaurus, I saw that Ebay link and was hesitant to get those harnesses, Do they seem on par quality wise to the connectors already on the car? Did you have to modify anything aside from plicing the red wire with the fuel wire going to the JB4? Thanks for taking that leap and testing it out.

Quality looks very nice to me. The wiring and pins are very sturdy, nothing is loose, and everything is sealed up very well. The connectors clicked in properly and I've been running the car with them installed the last couple days without any problems.

Funny thing is that I don't have my JB4 yet, I figured I'd test things out without messing with the extensions first, just to be sure they're up to par.

Calgaryg70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Quality looks very nice to me. The wiring and pins are very sturdy, nothing is loose, and everything is sealed up very well. The connectors clicked in properly and I've been running the car with them installed the last couple days without any problems.

Funny thing is that I don't have my JB4 yet, I figured I'd test things out without messing with the extensions first, just to be sure they're up to par.
That’s a smart way to do this, if it wasn’t the right connection it would most likely trow a O2 code or something. I will do the same and order them . Thanks for your input.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Please move this convo over to the JB4 discussion...where we are already talking about this. Thanks...

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yo yo GTA peeps.

Coming in to visit family and hitting our cottage in Wasaga.

Anyone up for a beer on July 26 or 27? I'll be back at my mom's in Etobicoke.

@NLJ is in.

Last edited:

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
So 3 of us so far. Anyone else? Friday July 26th...6pm timeframe...probably Etobicoke.

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Winnipeg
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Come on guys, where's your commitment?? I've had a few Euro friends come to the peg thinking Toronto is just a short drive! :grinlaugh: