The Beef's G70

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ the industry needs to learn to stop this crap. If a player of any sport is injured...let them recover. He was not ready...and all the media and owner pressure put him out there. You can tell he was not ready.

Soma

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
To play devil's advocate: A lot of players at that level will ask to play even if they are injured, though I'm not saying that's the case. Look at Kobe's career. The guy couldn't stand to sit on the bench! Broken finger? Don't care. Broken nose? Still playing. Torn achilles? Lemme sink these free throws first

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yes, but with KD, he feels the pressure and does too much based on others--listens too much to everything (see his multiple twitter accounts where he defends himself as reference). Kawhi, for example, rested himself (2 years ago) and wound up being traded from the Spurs because of his perception they were rushing him back--Kawhi took a lot of heat for his decisions protecting himself, etc.--KD is just not built to take that type of pressure, and the result seems unfortunate.

Last edited:

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Point is...we won...HUGE.

And all the best to KD. Out all next season. Hopefully he stays strong mentally...and has backup options in his life...I’m sure he does.

johnnyboy

Aurora, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Come on, this isn't hockey... lol

Funny that basketball was invented by a Canadian and it's the first time we win... lol
I find it more funny that an American team wins the Stanley cup with mostly Canadian born players and a Canadian team wins the NBA Championship with no Canadian born players.:LOL:

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ I know right...funny. I thought there was at least one Canadian on the Raptors...oh well. BTW...I got my drivers license in Aurora...waaaaay back :) I grew up in Thornhill.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Beefer - How's the JB4 working for ya?
Great...like...really great. The car is a beast. I have calmed down now...and drive normally...the party is over :) But when I need it...the car is a rocket. I cannot even believe physics allows this thing to move like it does.

No more afternoon drives hunting for victims...LOL. I have zero issues with the car...running Map 3 on 99 octane...could not be happier.

My only last goal is to get the Fuel Wires off of posi-taps and get incorporated connectors. Entire discussion on the JB4 forum...solution found. I just need to pull the trigger.

Cheers.