Type of bulbs for rear reverse and turn signal

Toddasaurus

Hasn't posted much yet...
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
As promised here you have my G70 with the LED turn lights. Best mod you can do to the G70. Now my car has the look it always should have.
Very nice! Full LED looks good.

Obviously the cameras make it hard to compare, but which one do you think is brighter? Yours, or HAVRED's?

Links for both, to make it easier...
SiriusLED (HAVRED)
LASFIT (danygenesis, Nd1017)

EDIT: according to the descriptions of each product, the LASFIT are a 28 watt design, with 2600 lumens each. The SiriusLED bulbs are 25 watts, at 500 lumens a piece. I guess that's our answer right there. Both state they are significantly brighter than their incandescent counterparts, fwiw. I don't think you can go wrong either way; but, personally I am leaning towards not being *too* bright.

Last edited:

HAVRED

Registered Member
Toronto, CA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Well community , i have to say that i reinstalled the original halogen blinkers and no because they are are not doing what suppose to do ,but because i still no happy with the appearance. For me looks like the colour, and more with the brightness which does not match with the other factory bulbs , in appearance. Still too much light when they are ON. It is hard to explain. The idea of the LEDs blinkers is to be noticed quicker than halogens due the ability of the LEDs to project the same intensity light but honestly with this ones, it is too much light and the yellow colour effect is dimmed because of that . i prefer them more yellow in colour and less bright.

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Well community , i have to say that i reinstalled the original halogen blinkers and no because they are are not doing what suppose to do ,but because i still no happy with the appearance. For me looks like the colour, and more with the brightness which does not match with the other factory bulbs , in appearance. Still too much light when they are ON. It is hard to explain. The idea of the LEDs blinkers is to be noticed quicker than halogens due the ability of the LEDs to project the same intensity light but honestly with this ones, it is too much light and the yellow colour effect is dimmed because of that . i prefer them more yellow in colour and less bright.
It's a shame you can't get the LASFIT bulbs in Canada. The color really match the stocks turn lights on the front and mirrors. My only complaint is they are too bright, but the color is perfect.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.