• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

We Brought the Korean version of Full LED HID lights

Dat5.0GenLyfe2016

Registered Member
AUTHORIZED VENDOR

CarlitoGR

Hasn't posted much yet...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Maryland
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
is this the harness that your referring to from sharkracing.com

Dat5.0GenLyfe2016

Registered Member
AUTHORIZED VENDOR

Dat5.0GenLyfe2016

Registered Member
AUTHORIZED VENDOR

Gprime

Genesis Model Type
So will the KDM led work on 2015 Genesis basic model with no option? I need my drl is orange/yellow and it does not have HID but only halogen. Do anyone know it will still work with my genesis?

g_969314

I brought the Korean lights. When on auto my DRL are amber and they flicker. can someone tell me how to correct the problem

kolme

Getting familiar with the group...
Texas
yup mine does the same thing, not sure why it does that.. seems to have some voltage issues,
Hey!
Thanks for pitching in about these lights for last few months. I wanted to get some quick clarification as I am thinking about buying a pair.
1. Do the lights fit without physical mods?
2. When plugged in using the Korean wiring harness; the low beam, high beams, and DRL function work correctly when NOT on auto?
3. The LED turn signal works with the harness, however it does not have its sequential feature?
4. Lastly, since these lights are adaptive, are there issues with the lights getting out of alignment??

Thanks!!!
Kolme

CarlitoGR

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Maryland
Genesis Model Type
So I purchased the lights and put a relay between the DRL and Turn Signal with a 3333μF capacitor across power and ground. I also have a modified wire harness that repinned the power and grounds to high beam, and other functions to the various related LED pins. I haven't finished this mod yet, been so busy at work and reserves but I will eventually have a finished product.

Here's the link to the thread I posted about it: HID to LED Headlight Conversion

Last edited:

cRaCkZzZz

Genesis Model Type
So I purchased the lights and put a relay between the DRL and Turn Signal with a 3333μF capacitor across power and ground. I also have a modified wire harness that repinned the power and grounds to high beam, and other functions to the various related LED pins. I haven't finished this mod yet, been so busy at work and reserves but I will eventually have a finished product.

Here's the link to the thread I posted about it: HID to LED Headlight Conversion
Hello CarlitoGR,
Any update for your mod? I'm also interested to install those LED headlights on 2015 Gen. Could you please share a wiring diagram?
I found an adapter in Korea and seller told me that it should work for converting 13 pin (Bixenon) to 14 (LED). But this adapter is looks similar to yours which you bought from sharkracing.com.

Attachments

Dat5.0GenLyfe2016

Registered Member
AUTHORIZED VENDOR