• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Winter wheel & tire packages?

genericgenesis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yep - well at least where I am. I know a lot of folks here that live close to the border have them shipped to an address just on the other side - I'm about 4 and 1/2 drive to the border one way. Here's the pics of mine - don't mind the background just got it detailed and finally have it at home so pics were at the back of the detailers shop. He did a great job - very happy with the result, don't think the pics do it justice but at least you get an idea of what the rims look like :
View attachment 25058View attachment 25059
Is your car lowered or is it the angle? The wheel gap seems a lot smaller than others.

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I saw that but as you pointed out, there is not a lot of reviews. Also people said they only received one. I might just go with it.

thanks!
I figured I could always return it for not matching the product description.

KptKrunch

Registered Member
Edm
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Is your car lowered or is it the angle? The wheel gap seems a lot smaller than others.
It's on a slight angle - I had to rush over to the dealership so I didn't get a pic of the back as I was getting my plate put on at the time (I could do it but forgot my screwdriver so my detailer was putting it on at the time I was taking the pictures). I can post some more later with my car sitting on a flat ground so you can see the gap I have. It's a 2020 model so not sure if there is a change or not.

I do know I'm missing something that I never thought to look for ask during all my test drives. I'm thinking maybe it's dropped on the 2020's or it's not available on the sport model (thought it was though) and that's the passenger side power seat adjustment on the side of the passenger seat facing the driver. I don't have it. Not the end of the world but I think that's a pretty handy (and smart) feature to have.

TO Genesis

Hasn't posted much yet...
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I do know I'm missing something that I never thought to look for ask during all my test drives. I'm thinking maybe it's dropped on the 2020's or it's not available on the sport model (thought it was though) and that's the passenger side power seat adjustment on the side of the passenger seat facing the driver. I don't have it. Not the end of the world but I think that's a pretty handy (and smart) feature to have.
If you're in Canada they were never offered. Only real change here for 2020 was the addition of the power trunk. Oh, and nice colour.

genericgenesis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It's on a slight angle - I had to rush over to the dealership so I didn't get a pic of the back as I was getting my plate put on at the time (I could do it but forgot my screwdriver so my detailer was putting it on at the time I was taking the pictures). I can post some more later with my car sitting on a flat ground so you can see the gap I have. It's a 2020 model so not sure if there is a change or not.

That’s very nice of you. I have a 2020 so if it’s stock then we have the same gap ;).

you're not missing anything. As TO Genesis pointed out, the seat control for the front passenger seat is only available in theUS. I believe it was offered from lunch. I’m Canadia we don’t have that :(. My car is Canadian so we’re in the same boat ;)

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Hmmm... I think I'd like the power trunk more than the extra seat buttons, if only because I use my trunk a lot more than people sit in the back seat.

Tire Rack sent me a copy of my paid invoice, along with a copy of a Pirelli mail in rebate I had no idea about. Thanks Tire Rack!

KptKrunch

Registered Member
Edm
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If you're in Canada they were never offered. Only real change here for 2020 was the addition of the power trunk. Oh, and nice colour.
Oh I see - taking it back ;)

I bought the car in that color sight unseen. I trusted the pics I saw and the comments I read about it. Very happy with it as it's unique. Hopefully the road gunk won't show to much on it.

That’s very nice of you. I have a 2020 so if it’s stock then we have the same gap ;).

you're not missing anything. As TO Genesis pointed out, the seat control for the front passenger seat is only available in theUS. I believe it was offered from launch. I’m Canada we don’t have that :(. My car is Canadian so we’re in the same boat ;)
Yes I forgot there's some differences in the two NA models, which I find is a bit strange. It's too bad both options aren't available in both countries. But yes I'd rather have the power trunk (as Falldog says it would be use a lot more) and I like the fact I can lock the doors with it as well as close the trunk!

Here's better pictures of the wheels. It's +10 out today last week it was -17. Crazy weather time

20191117_110720.jpg20191117_110655.jpg

mstr54

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Oh I see - taking it back ;)

I bought the car in that color sight unseen. I trusted the pics I saw and the comments I read about it. Very happy with it as it's unique. Hopefully the road gunk won't show to much on it.

Yes I forgot there's some differences in the two NA models, which I find is a bit strange. It's too bad both options aren't available in both countries. But yes I'd rather have the power trunk (as Falldog says it would be use a lot more) and I like the fact I can lock the doors with it as well as close the trunk!

Here's better pictures of the wheels. It's +10 out today last week it was -17. Crazy weather time

View attachment 25081View attachment 25082
Are those wheels the Fast Wheels FC04? Do you know if the offset is +30mm or +40mm? I’m from the States and don’t know if we have a supplier for them.

KptKrunch

Registered Member
Edm
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Are those wheels the Fast Wheels FC04? Do you know if the offset is +30mm or +40mm? I’m from the States and don’t know if we have a supplier for them.
Yep those are the FC04 fast wheels. I'm pretty sure it's the +40mm offset

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums