• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2020 G70 U.S. availability

pulsar

SUSTAINING MEMBER
DFW
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
It’s possible they just renamed certain colors? The Korean Genesis site calls most of the 2019 colors something different from the 2019 US colors and I think they are the same other than name. Someone will need to see the silver in person to know for sure? I like the SS as well as MB and had told my dealer whichever comes in first for 2020 model to give me a call.

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It’s possible they just renamed certain colors? The Korean Genesis site calls most of the 2019 colors something different from the 2019 US colors and I think they are the same other than name. Someone will need to see the silver in person to know for sure? I like the SS as well as MB and had told my dealer whichever comes in first for 2020 model to give me a call.
I assume that's the case, it's the most likely scenario. Let us know which one they get in, and be sure to snap pics and share!

Tonester

SUSTAINING MEMBER
San Francisco, CA - Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

pulsar

SUSTAINING MEMBER
DFW
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
So for those who have come across the 2020 G70 window stickers for those cars heading to those dealers, how were those found? Genesis does not yet have a 2020 model year search pick as does most dealer websites also do not yet have a 2020 year listed to search by.

KusaKusa

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Hopefully October will have 2020 incentives listed. I hear that Genesis has no more shipments of 2019s.

CaliG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
So for those who have come across the 2020 G70 window stickers for those cars heading to those dealers, how were those found? Genesis does not yet have a 2020 model year search pick as does most dealer websites also do not yet have a 2020 year listed to search by.
Hopefully October will have 2020 incentives listed. I hear that Genesis has no more shipments of 2019s.
Yes, all 2019s are on dealer lots. Local dealer just got a 2020s in this morning but they are not listed on the website just yet. HMA has sent dealers 2020s without updating their vehicle lineup on the corporate often. They do this often.

Last edited:

Tonester

SUSTAINING MEMBER
San Francisco, CA - Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
To find 2020 cars, I googled "2020" genesis g70 and then did a filter to include only posts in the past 24 hours, also did a week filter to compare. This way it eliminates most of the garbage you'd get if you don't filter. Using quotes for 2020 means the result must have 2020 in it. This resulted in dealer ads on their own website.

Have you ever seen a raise in your paycheck before your boss told you about your raise? This comes to mind seeing info on the web about 2020 cars but Genesis has their hands over their eyes and mouth with no announcements. I guess they are trying hard to dissuade people from waiting for 2020 and so not announcing is their best shot at that.

With 2020 cars showing up on lots in the past few days, my guess is that they're prepping for an October announcement/release. Ahem... today. Hoping the October lease incentives show info for both 2019 and 2020, we shall see likely later today or tomorrow.

pulsar

SUSTAINING MEMBER
DFW
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I am finding tons...not near DFW. Keep expanding your zip code search. DO NOT click on anything. Just open my link...and change the zip code...nothing else.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Wow...found my identical car in a 2020. Here is a quick breakdown for comparison...

My car...2019 G70 3.3T AWD Sport
AWD came with summer tires

MSRP = $45,750.00
Total = $52,495
Mine already had heating steering wheel since AWD (Elite now)
Mine also has ventilated seats...seems like an option now (Elite)
2020 is $750 more (add the power trunk)

*Elite Package: $1,750.00​
Low Beam Assist​
Rain-Sensing Wipers​
Parking Distance Warning​
Wide Sunroof​
Wireless Charging Pad​
*Prestige Package: $2,500.00​
Heads-Up Display​
Surround View Monitor​
Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces with Luxury Quilting​
Heated Rear Seats​
Microfiber Suede Headliner​
*Sport Package $1,500.00​
Electronically Controlled Suspension
19" Sport Alloy Wheels with Michelin PS4 Summer Tires​
Copper Headlight Bezel Accents​
Dark Tint Taillight Covers​
Dark Chrome Grille & Window Trim​
Black Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces with Sport Quilting​

Same 2020 car...
AWD comes with all-seasonal (wonder if as good as my PS4)

MSRP = $46,650.00
Total = $53,245.00

*Elite Package: $1,450.00​
Low Beam Assist​
Rain-Sensing Wipers​
Parking Distance Warning​
Heated Steering Wheel
Ventilated Front Seats
Wireless Charging Pad​
*Prestige Package: $2,850.00​
Heads-Up Display​
Surround View Monitor​
Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces with Luxury Quilting​
Heated Rear Seats​
Power Trunk
Microfiber Suede Headliner​

*Sport Package: $1,300.00​
Electronically Controlled Suspension
19" Sport Alloy Wheels w/ Summer Tires (RWD) or All-Season Tires (AWD)​
Copper Headlight Bezel Accents​
Dark Tint Taillight Covers​
Dark Chrome Grille & Window Trim​
Black Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces with Sport Quilting​

tarhoosier

Registered Member
Charlotte
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Shows eleven 2020's in NC+SC, AWD+RWD. Outline of car online so perhaps not in stock or dealer inventory today.
As previous posted information concluded the base price is up 500$ and Elite is 4600$ now versus 5000$ for 2019 but rain sensing wipers, ventilated seats and wireless charging pad are no longer included now in that trim level. Pay the same and receive less, in other words. Driving buyers into upper trim levels. This is important information for those people on this board and elsewhere who wondered about waiting for 2020

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Shows eleven 2020's in NC+SC, AWD+RWD. Outline of car online so perhaps not in stock or dealer inventory today.
As previous posted information concluded the base price is up 500$ and Elite is 4600$ now versus 5000$ for 2019 but rain sensing wipers, ventilated seats and wireless charging pad are no longer included now in that trim level. Pay the same and receive less, in other words. Driving buyers into upper trim levels. This is important information for those people on this board and elsewhere who wondered about waiting for 2020
Not sure where you are getting those numbers...or other info. Totally wrong.

Look at my numbers above...those are correct. AWD is $2k for both years...so ignore that.

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Another thing to note is...on the East Coast...AWD cars are now coming in the Georgia Port (BR). For 2019...all AWD cars were coming in via Philly.

To me that is a sign that you will see more AWD cars in the South East...which is very good news IMO.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

pulsar

SUSTAINING MEMBER
DFW
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I am finding tons...not near DFW. Keep expanding your zip code search. DO NOT click on anything. Just open my link...and change the zip code...nothing else.
Thanks. Texas and DFW are a little slow for the moment on allocation I guess. At least I can monitor when 2020’s start hitting dealers in my area. Now I can only hope conquest cash and at least some lease incentives remain for 2020 models. Hope R Spec is still a member here too.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums