• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2020 G70 U.S. availability

pulsar

SUSTAINING MEMBER
DFW
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I’ve seen a dealer advertising 2020s at $3K off and one Canada dealer showing lease, cash and conquest incentives on 2020s. This is at least according to those dealer websites. I realize Canada may have some different rules than NA does. Tried searching, DFW, Austin, Houston and San Antonio, just seems Texas is SOL for the moment on 2020 models. Lots of other states are showing at least something in transit, no Texas though.

Ed Okin

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern California, USA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

joschneider

G70 Member
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yes, we went from famine to feast. One reason, of many, we still see few G70s here in “the OC” is people like me who simply gave up on waiting.

As much as I do enjoy my 2016 535i, wallet is getting nailed on the poor gas mileage, the premium fuel and that I can’t use Costco gas...so maybe I can find a great deal on a 2019, now that 2020’s are here.
whats the gas mileage on a 5 series? the G70 isnt exactly known for being light on the wallet in that area either...along with the suggestion of only using premium gas for best performance

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

CaliG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
2020's are starting to show up in the San Francisco Bay Area. Saw a couple today in San Jose.
2020 G70s and G80s are already on dealer lots. The refreshed/redesigned 2020 G90 have not yet been sent to dealers, assuming official US announcement at the LA Auto Show.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums