3.3T Ecu tune

BlackedOutG70

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Tons. Tork is still an a*****e but continues to produce results. His main car guy for testing is now gone though so who knows. Stage 1 tune is for sale, stage 2 seems to always be a work in progress. Kagan is a ghost that just posts crazy numbers once every couple months and so far still has nothing solid to sell. Pressertech so far seems to be a fake tune. Those who have gotten it and posted on stinger forum have been slower or same speed as stock. Those forum posters are all we have to go by, I think pressertech isn’t worth crap at this point
Wow looks like just a bunch of bad news to me haha. Time will tell I guess, I wish some larger well known tuning companies showed interest in this platform. Looks like I'll be waiting awhile. Thanks for the information.

twister

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
so BMS it is then.....hopefully I'll get the car this week :) woo woo !!
Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 1.21.06 PM.png

joschneider

G70 Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Did you get the model with valves in for controlling sound - open or closed type of thing?
I have the Kunstwerk Racing EVC with valves and most of the time it is open, but I do want to close it sometimes. Also downpipes/midpipes

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
More of a personal question anyone know a mechanic shop near Delaware (willing to drive about 1.5 hours) who is reputable enough or you have had done the spark plugs with. Thanks
Where are you located exactly, did it myself due to sloppy ignorant local shops. It's not that hard with a few socket swivels and Bergers magnetic socket.

aweetod

Registered Member
Delaware
Where are you located exactly, did it myself due to sloppy ignorant local shops. It's not that hard with a few socket swivels and Bergers magnetic socket.

Located in Dover, not mechanically inclined at all and I have heard the same about any local shops from coworkers that they are non trustworthy

joschneider

G70 Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yeah and he just made some changes that resulted in a 0-60 time of 3.3 or 3.0 with 1 ft rollout... Crazy! (93 octane)
Yea saw that. I don’t know if you feel the same way but I’m concerned about reliability at those kind of numbers. I wonder how hard he’s pushing things vs other tunes/piggybacks

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I don't think he's pushing the motor anymore than anyone else for the most part but he's removed the torque limits, so the ECU no longer dials back power. Tork has been in this game the longest and absolutely thrashes their car and it's held up just fine. Same with people who do the brake switch with JB4... Seems the car is robust.

G-186473

I don't think he's pushing the motor anymore than anyone else for the most part but he's removed the torque limits, so the ECU no longer dials back power. Tork has been in this game the longest and absolutely thrashes their car and it's held up just fine. Same with people who do the brake switch with JB4... Seems the car is robust.
I agree this engine can definitely take a beating and still hold up. It must be built to be indestructible to backup the 10 year 100k mile warranty haha

twister

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have the Kunstwerk Racing EVC with valves and most of the time it is open, but I do want to close it sometimes. Also downpipes/midpipes

Yes I like the look of the Kunstwerk for sure......we'll see I guess

twister

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks like JB4 kit will be here before the car, it arrives tomorrow and pick the car up Friday ;)

twister

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Not sure if you purposely meant to buy a 2nd oil catch can but the bundle you bought already included one.

Good catch, wonder why sales guy didn't mention that when I emailed them ?

twister

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
They probably just assumed you wanted a 2nd one for whatever reason. But yea, they could've asked you to make sure.

especially as I was asking about getting EWG wires pre-installed (which they won't) and swapping out plugs for higher std ones (they will). Thanks for the heads up BTW. Now I'll need to sell it when it gets here.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums