3.3T Ecu tune

mrcleeaan

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
especially as I was asking about getting EWG wires pre-installed (which they won't) and swapping out plugs for higher std ones (they will). Thanks for the heads up BTW. Now I'll need to sell it when it gets here.
You should contact them about sending it back for a refund.

twister

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Loving my JB4 and CAIs - messing around on map 2 and trying to get used to launch control - 4.44 and 12.47 tonight with my summer tires on....boostane just added so will try Map 3 tomorrow as weather is supposed to be cold and crisp @ 12 degrees

Rlk20025

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I am planning to test the Tork tunes out this winter. I am starting with Stage 1 to see how I like it compared to my JB4. His online presence is not always great but the results are, so I am giving it a shot. I did the spare ECU option since it was only $550 and gives me the benefit of no downtime for future revisions kr dealer visits. I received my ECU back the day after they received it. Now just waiting on my tuned spare which should hopefully arrive soon. If I see sufficient improvement and have confidence in the tune, I may go further with 1plus. Happy to share my experience either way once I have time to test and work out all the kinks.

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Loving my JB4 and CAIs - messing around on map 2 and trying to get used to launch control - 4.44 and 12.47 tonight with my summer tires on....boostane just added so will try Map 3 tomorrow as weather is supposed to be cold and crisp @ 12 degrees

Awd or rwd?

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I am planning to test the Tork tunes out this winter. I am starting with Stage 1 to see how I like it compared to my JB4. His online presence is not always great but the results are, so I am giving it a shot. I did the spare ECU option since it was only $550 and gives me the benefit of no downtime for future revisions kr dealer visits. I received my ECU back the day after they received it. Now just waiting on my tuned spare which should hopefully arrive soon. If I see sufficient improvement and have confidence in the tune, I may go further with 1plus. Happy to share my experience either way once I have time to test and work out all the kinks.

Looking forward to seeing your results. Would be good for someone to try the kagan tune one day too

twister

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

twister

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Joho75287

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Upstate South Carolina
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Now go find some e85 and mix up an e30 blend and try some of the higher maps.... things start to get fun...😈

twister

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Now go find some e85 and mix up an e30 blend and try some of the higher maps.... things start to get fun...😈

I wish, can't find it, don't think I can get it in Canada where I am although I did see someone who was shipping ethanol down from northern Ontario. Going to have to rely on something like Boostane I think :(:cry:

Joho75287

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Upstate South Carolina
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I wish, can't find it, don't think I can get it in Canada where I am although I did see someone who was shipping ethanol down from northern Ontario. Going to have to rely on something like Boostane I think :(:cry:
Ahhh sorry. Didn’t realize you were up north. Didn’t mean to rub it in, my bad. I’ve read that lots of folks have good results with boostane.
Do you have any speed shops around where you might get race gas every once in awhile for fun??

twister

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Ahhh sorry. Didn’t realize you were up north. Didn’t mean to rub it in, my bad. I’ve read that lots of folks have good results with boostane.
Do you have any speed shops around where you might get race gas every once in awhile for fun??

Np, although I do love SC. I can get across border in 90 minutes so that's an option but will see what the boostane does, they have 3 to try so starting with Premium first then will try Professional. Will do some runs later on Map 3 and post logs to make sure they are ok.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums