Florida, California and Texas Dealer Update

scorp99cam

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Reached out to local San Diego, CA dealership, can't get any kind of estimate on timing, put me on a list to follow up with later. Anyone from CA have experience buying from Nevada or Arizona?

rm6

SoCal
Quick note...the owner of Alexandria, VA Genesis is going out west at the end of the month for a country-wide dealer meeting. He is on the board, etc.

He said he would let me know what is going on with these 3 States when he returns. I think FL is good now...so just CA and TX are the culprits.
Did you hear anything from the owner?

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Did you hear anything from the owner?
What I got from someone at Genesis is that if everything goes as good as possible, the first dealers in CA should get their dealer codes in 2-3 weeks. I would think that means inventory in the state in 3-5 weeks. Of course nothing set in stone so things can change for the better or worse.

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
We have our first 2 California dealers!!!! They have their dealer codes anyway...

• Genesis of Palm Springs (two 2.0T in stock)
  • Genesis of La Quinta
Now that the legal issues are apparently resolved...dealers should be flying on board...hopefully.

Last edited:

tumtum

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
We have our first 2 California dealers!!!! They have their dealer codes anyway...

• Genesis of Palm Springs (two 2.0T in stock)
  • Genesis of La Quinta
Now that the legal issues are apparently resolved...dealers should be flying on board...hopefully.
I was looking at their stock and apparently, they are marking them up by 10k

TurtleBoy

Registered Member
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
They now have changed one of them to be a $5k markup on cargurus, the other is MSRP. As I said the other month, based on some communication with them I would recommend to anyone that they go to another dealer. Just did not seem to be all on the up and up with what they did with getting the G70s and what they had them for.

Attachments

larrymg1

Registered Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Lexington South Carolina
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.