G70 LED vs Stock Turn & Reverse Lights

HavanaJuan

Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I have a work buddy who lives in Korea and is fluent. Is this a kit for a DIY person to install or does this guy mod and whack into the existing lights? Generally lights are sealed and the lenses do not just disassemble from their base to allow a new LED strip to be installed. If not installed correctly moisture will fog the lights. I don’t mind asking my work buddy to call or contact this person and ask some questions if we know what all to ask? My work buddy is not a car guy so not for sure he would help but can ask him.
Could your friend get Front mud guards for a G70 sport 2021?

pulsar

SUSTAINING MEMBER
DFW, TX
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Could your friend get Front mud guards for a G70 sport 2021?
Most of my co-workers in South Korea have returned to the states for the project we had working with a Korean supplier was completed. The one co-worker still there has told me the closest Genesis dealer to him is in Busan or Seoul. Both being a pretty good drive from where he lives. I’m not sure I have enough favors to ask him to drive more than an hour to a dealer? We had 4 folks over there for 90 days and they would tour around on weekends to see the sites and they would have been the ones who might have run across a dealer more easily but they all have returned.

Berlinetta

Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV80
I replaced my incandescent rear turn signal bulbs with these LivTee LED bulbs from Amazon. Amazon.com: LivTee 1156 BA15S P21W 7506 LED Turn Signal Light Blinker Bulbs - Error Free Canbus - Anti Hyper Flash, Amber Yellow: Automotive

They look to be the same LASFIT bulbs from Post #1 of this thread, just sold under a different name and in a generic box for $26. They seem to be good quality and are working well so far.

Thank you to Toddasaurus for the installation video!
Sorry for gravedigging this thread, but I've been searching for reviews on the LivTee one. I'm 99% certain the LivTee uses the same factories in China to produce the LED units.

Now that it's been about a year, how has it held up? Also asking the LASFIT owners as well.

Greg6M/T

Registered Member
SF Bay Area, CA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Sorry for gravedigging this thread, but I've been searching for reviews on the LivTee one. I'm 99% certain the LivTee uses the same factories in China to produce the LED units.

Now that it's been about a year, how has it held up? Also asking the LASFIT owners as well.
My turn signal bulbs are still working fine. I never leave the turn signal on for very long, so I can't tell you if they would have any overheating problems. They are super bright, which I like. The color is a little washed out compared to the front LED turn signals, but I think they're good enough.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners