• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

HELP on color choice!!!

Starflyer

Hasn't posted much yet...
Seattle WA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Getting ready to pull the trigger on a new G70 but going crazy trying to decide between 3 colors...Red, Siver, Gray. Saw a red one today and was a little disappointed (had too much orange in it). Currently have a silver Audi A7 which I love, but was also thinking that the Gray might be a nice change (if not a little too dark). Thinking Gray or Black interior minus the red stitching no matter which exterior color. Want a head turner for sure. HELP, please!
Time to "Cowboy up". Red stitching an issue?

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Time to "Cowboy up". Red stitching an issue?
Red stitching looks excellent. Its not as garish as a full red interior seen in BMWs and similar, just enough to highlight the sportiness.

Last edited:

sparkddd

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Siberian Ice has a tint of gray.. almost looks like a puddy color. Its different and appealing in a weird way. I saw one in Sports package with window tint, looked good. It looked too plain for me. The Casablanca Wht looks like a real white with flake, also like pearl white. Casablanca Wht and Siberian would be good to hide dirt on car.
I love that Siberian Ice. Kinda like vw's White Silver. Also looks kind of like a milder version of that sky blue hyundai's been using on their n cars these days.

DefinitelyMaybe

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

srahmed87

Registered Member
Orlando, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I am going with Dark Grey with the black and grey interior.

I wanted to like the black/red interior but found it somewhat cheap for some reason? Kind of like the seat covers you get from Walmart? The red piping is what bothered me. The quilting looked ok.

TOGuy242

Registered Member
Toronto, ON
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I am going with Dark Grey with the black and grey interior.

I wanted to like the black/red interior but found it somewhat cheap for some reason? Kind of like the seat covers you get from Walmart? The red piping is what bothered me. The quilting looked ok.
The red didn’t do it for me either, just a matter of personal preference. I got the grey stitching and love it, a year later ...