3.3T Intake comparisons

ephone1

SUSTAINING MEMBER
West Michigan
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Injen will be selling a G70 specific kit in 3-4 weeks. You can most definitely feel more power! I’ll post pictures and dyno video soon. Should be getting a discount code for the forum once available 😉
Just curious, where did you hear this? I'm look at putting an intake on soon.

CaliG70

Registered Member
Menifee, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just curious, where did you hear this? I'm look at putting an intake on soon.
I was the test fit car. :) Hoping it should be available soon, had a lot of people asking about them.

Andr3Stacks

Registered Member
Atlanta, GA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I was the test fit car. :) Hoping it should be available soon, had a lot of people asking about them.
That's awesome! Lets us know about the group discount :) I remember a while back I emailed injen regarding this and they said that they had no plans for g70 specific CAI, I guess they changed their mind

CaliG70

Registered Member
Menifee, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
That's awesome! Lets us know about the group discount :) I remember a while back I emailed injen regarding this and they said that they had no plans for g70 specific CAI, I guess they changed their mind
I can be very convincing! 😉 I sent an email and waiting on a reply. I’ll definitely post it here once it’s available!

Andr3Stacks

Registered Member
Atlanta, GA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I can be very convincing! 😉 I sent an email and waiting on a reply. I’ll definitely post it here once it’s available!
Thats actually impressive haha. Im back to stock right now so I'll be down to try injen since fitment was an issue in the past. Had K&N but ended up selling them to a friend with a stinger.

CaliG70

Registered Member
Menifee, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
For your viewing pleasure until they’re available, I know Injen has been pretty busy with all the car peeps buying stuff during quarantine 😂 EF74789E-BC05-4EAD-95E7-22F12614E219.jpeg

Andr3Stacks

Registered Member
Atlanta, GA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
For your viewing pleasure until they’re available, I know Injen has been pretty busy with all the car peeps buying stuff during quarantine 😂 View attachment 31956
Looks fire 👍. I hope fitment was not an issue this time around. Still no heat shield though :( maybe for 2.0 at least like they did for stinger

CaliG70

Registered Member
Menifee, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks fire 👍. I hope fitment was not an issue this time around. Still no heat shield though :( maybe for 2.0 at least like they did for stinger
I believe they still need a 2.0 for fitment.

CaliG70

Registered Member
Menifee, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Heard back from Injen, no exact date but should be available soon.

CaliG70

Registered Member
Menifee, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'll predict right now, it won't be out until early next year.
Hopefully not

joschneider

G70 Member
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

twister

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Are you in the US or Canada? US absolutely no you do not have to remove and reinstall the factory intake for a dealer service. Canada apparently is a different story from what I’ve been told. But I don’t know how strict that rule is up north.

Been getting my Infiniti serviced regularly with intakes and full stainless exhaust for the last 2 years

CaliG70

Registered Member
Menifee, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Sorry to barge into the intake thread with this question...but what engine cover is this??
Sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier, but as mentioned it’s a G80 Sport engine cover. The one from the 3.3 G90 will also fit!

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums