Packages

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I think it is a Canada / US thing. We have the staggered set. Wish we got the all seasons. :\
AS tires would be convenient but it would rob a bit of the performance and ultimate grip!

immo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
AS tires would be convenient but it would rob a bit of the performance and ultimate grip!
Well, it's okay. With it being Canada, I won't be getting as much use out of the summers as I do the winters :p

Chabu

Registered Member
Delaware
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Looks like my last post got truncated. I prefer the prestige rims to the Sport but prefer the dark chrome over the regular chrome. I prefer the grey stitching on sport to to the black stitching on the Prestige quilt. I need the all-seasons so I'm somewhat stuck!

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks like my last post got truncated. I prefer the prestige rims to the Sport but prefer the dark chrome over the regular chrome. I prefer the grey stitching on sport to to the black stitching on the Prestige quilt. I need the all-seasons so I'm somewhat stuck!
Almost exactly the same issue for me i preferred rhe dark chrome and was leaning Sport, but I did not want staggered 19 inch wheels/ summer tires. I also whould have preferred the stitching/quilt on the Sport. I debated with myself for a while and finally decided Prestige AWD.
I know several have gone Sport and just switched wheels (seasonal), but it just seemed more than I wanted to have to do.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.