Packages

Beefer

I’m faster
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The 4S tires come on the Dynamic Edition. Sport still has the Pilot 4's.

Also...to add...the special edition cars do NOT have any better handling suspension....same as the Sport. It is mentioned since it is a step up from the base model, etc.

Genesis G70 3.3T RWD - Design Special Edition $48,750

In addition to the features of G70 3.3T Prestige RWD:

• Exclusive black forest green exterior color
  • Exclusive cream Nappa leather seats with luxury quilting & Genesis logo embossed headrest
  • Dark green upper I/P and upper door panels
  • Pasubio leather steering wheel
  • Premium cabin air filter
  • 19-inch alloy wheels with Michelin summer tires

Genesis G70 3.3T AWD - Design Special Edition $50,750

In addition to the features of G70 3.3T RWD Design Edition:

• HTRAC® AWD system
  • Heated steering wheel
  • 18-inch alloy wheels (P225/45R18) with Michelin all-season tires

Genesis G70 3.3T RWD - Dynamic Special Edition $50,250

In addition to the features of G70 3.3T Prestige RWD:

• Michelin Pilot Sport 4S summer tires
  • Performance brake pads
  • Unique electronically controlled suspension tuning
  • Upgraded thermal capacity
  • Tire Mobility Kit (TMK) for reduced weight

Genesis G70 3.3T RWD - Dynamic Special Edition $52,250

In addition to the features of G70 3.3T RWD Dynamic Edition:

• HTRAC® AWD system
  • Heated steering wheel

NickB2005

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I went with the 2.0T AWD dynamic package in Himilayan Gray. I went with this mainly because I wanted either this color or silver and out of my 3 dealers it was the only option plus I came from a limited sonata and needed those bells and whistles. Once you have them you cannot go back without feeling like a peon. :)

pkarandi

Registered Member
Herndon, VA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
The 4S tires come on the Dynamic Edition. Sport still has the Pilot 4's.

Also...to add...the special edition cars do NOT have any better handling suspension....same as the Sport. It is mentioned since it is a step up from the base model, etc.
Oh, thanks for the clarification. I thought the Dynamic had a sportier suspension than the Sport. Good to know I was wrong.

kenbefound

Registered Member
Springfield, MA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I'm drawn to the Casablanca White 3.3T in Advanced trim as it pretty much has all the features I need.

Last edited:

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm drawn to a Casablanca White 3.3T in Standard trim as it pretty much has all the features I need.

I'm kind of in the same boat with what I want for the most part. I'm thinking about getting the Silver 3.3T Elite instead of Sport, as I really don't care about all the sport features, minus the dark chrome trim. Just hoping I can figure out how to completely paint the chrome dark - primarily on the grill behind that clear sensor cover...

Last edited:

kenbefound

Registered Member
Springfield, MA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I'm kind of in the same boat with what I want for the most part. I'm thinking about getting the Silver 3.3T Elite instead of Sport, as I really don't care about all the sport features, minus the dark chrome trim. Just hoping I can figure out how to completely paint the chrome dark - primarily on the grill behind that clear sensor cover...
I know some folks get the chrome wrapped but that grill could be a bug-a-boo.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I've been tempted myself if it were straightforward. Not sure how easy it would be to deal with the sensor shield!
I'm assuming it will be a huge pain, if it's even possible. But, by getting the grill separately I could tinker without the worry of ruining things, as I'd have a backup.

Thanks for the find!

Ed Okin

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern California, USA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Ed Okin

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern California, USA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Ed Okin

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern California, USA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Ed Okin

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern California, USA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

trackrat

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Dynamic Edition question from non-owner. What are the differences between Dynamic Edition and Sport Edition? I see that only 400 Dynamic Editions and Design Edition cars will be made.

kenbefound

Registered Member
Springfield, MA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Dynamic Edition question from non-owner. What are the differences between Dynamic Edition and Sport Edition? I see that only 400 Dynamic Editions and Design Edition cars will be made.
Here is a hyperlink & quote from the Genesis USA website, Genesis Newsroom

"Two limited-run Special Edition models will debut at launch: the G70 Dynamic Edition and G70 Design Edition. Based on G70 3.3T Sport, these models embody the essence of G70 performance and styling, respectively. Available in Havana Red with a black interior with red contrast stitching, the performance-tuned G70 3.3T Dynamic Edition optimizes weight with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires (replacing Pilot Sport 4) and a tire repair kit, adds performance brake pads, and offers a bespoke key cover. The 3.3T Design Edition will be painted in exclusive Black Forest Green and will feature a cream-colored interior with a contrasting, dark green upper instrument panel. A premium cabin air filter, embossed Genesis winged logo headrests, and a bespoke key cover complete the Design Edition package. Both special-edition models will be available with either RWD or AWD."

Last edited:

Ed Okin

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Southern California, USA
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Rmsanger

Hasn't posted much yet...
IMO i'm most attracted to the sport option with the darker features and upgrades wheels/interior. Either way if you are in a cold climate and opt for the AWD this vehicle could due with proper tire upgrades; especially for winter.

Chabu

Registered Member
Delaware
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I'm between Havana Red and Mallorca Blue for colors. Likewise, I'm between Prestige and Sport. I'm in cold weather area so the tire dilemma is my biggest point of contention. Right now I'm leaning to MB 3.3T Prestige.

danygenesis

Registered Member
Miami, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm between Havana Red and Mallorca Blue for colors. Likewise, I'm between Prestige and Sport. I'm in cold weather area so the tire dilemma is my biggest point of contention. Right now I'm leaning to MB 3.3T Prestige.
I was exactly in the same position as you but in a hot weather, ended up with a 3.3T Havana Red Prestige.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.