Pics of my G70

COToad

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Castle Rock, CO
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Here’s my Adriatic Blue G70 Prestige (pre delivery)! It has the light grey interior.

(Winter tires/wheels)
Looking to buy that same color combo and prestige pkg on a 3.3T. Made an offer on one this last week but apparently I asked for too much off. :( Congrats on the new ride and thanks for sharing!

Mooch174

Registered Member
Ontario, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The wheels are OEM, I ordered winter tires and wheels along with the car and that’s what I got. I have seen some other designs, so I am not sure how I ended up with these in particular. The winters are 18” and the summers are 19” I believe. Not sure about the tint either, it was also an option when I ordered but there was not much detail. 🙂

PD705

Hasn't posted much yet...
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The wheels are OEM, I ordered winter tires and wheels along with the car and that’s what I got. I have seen some other designs, so I am not sure how I ended up with these in particular. The winters are 18” and the summers are 19” I believe. Not sure about the tint either, it was also an option when I ordered but there was not much detail. 🙂
If it's a Prestige, your summer set is 19" and your winter set is 17". The tint would be 35%.

COToad

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Castle Rock, CO
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
If it's a Prestige, your summer set is 19" and your winter set is 17". The tint would be 35%.
Actually, the AWD Prestige comes with the grey 18's and all season tires, not 19"with summer tires like the RWD. I was told by the dealer I was working with that their parts department cant even get the 19's yet.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Actually, the AWD Prestige comes with the grey 18's and all season tires, not 19"with summer tires like the RWD. I was told by the dealer I was working with that their parts department cant even get the 19's yet.
That's US spec. Canada only has AWD cars except the 6MT and the Prestige is 19" staggered.

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It is gorgeous. Thank you for posting pictures!!

Mooch174

Registered Member
Ontario, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The red was actually my first choice for exterior color, but I ended up going with the adriatic blue (second choice) because I liked the grey interior better than brown or black, which were the only options in Canada for the red. The red does look sweet, though.

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The red was actually my first choice for exterior color, but I ended up going with the adriatic blue (second choice) because I liked the grey interior better than brown or black, which were the only options in Canada for the red. The red does look sweet, though.
I believe they did offer red with the light color interior but they probably didn't have any stock of it. I choose red as well but had to factor order since I really wanted the brown interior. It's a long wait and it's killing me

Mooch174

Registered Member
Ontario, Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I believe they did offer red with the light color interior but they probably didn't have any stock of it. I choose red as well but had to factor order since I really wanted the brown interior. It's a long wait and it's killing me
Not an option in Canada on any trim, you can check the website! It is too bad, it is my favorite combo. I would like to see what the red and brown looks like when you get it!

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Not an option in Canada on any trim, you can check the website! It is too bad, it is my favorite combo. I would like to see what the red and brown looks like when you get it!
I will be sure to take pictures once it arrives!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.