Pics of my G70

joschneider

Registered Member
Las Vegas, NV
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks great! @ninjastar687. In the sun that color really stands out

Wish I was 5 foot 7. I would have waited to buy it. Happy with the G80. Such nice cars.
Unless youre 6 foot 6, I dont see the G70 being an issue. Unless you drive from the backseats :p. But have fun with your G80!

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Winnipeg
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Tdefrees

Registered Member
Utica, IN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Trying to photograph the Nurburg Green is tough! Finally a decent day and now it looks black with a nice sunset. 🆒

Attachments

Tdefrees

Registered Member
Utica, IN
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I thought it was black until reading your post. It may be my favorite color.
I wanted a loud color like the Havana Red, but this color (I call it Nurburg Green, but it's Black Forest Green in the US) has grown on me. At certain moments, it's glorious deep green in the sun, grey on overcast days, and black in the sunset evenings. Can't wait for warmer days and evening cruises.

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
It's available in the states, just only with the Design package. Hopefully it will become a choice in the future. I would have loved it in the sport package with the dark chrome trim.
To clarify, wish it were available as a reg color. Design package is nice, if you can find one and want the two colour interior. Green + black interior is where it's at.

scorp99cam

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Picked up my Grey Elite 3.3t G70 today! I think I’ll probably be the first 10-20 in California! Had to go to Arizona to pick it up, drive back to Cali tomorrow.

Amazingly, it started raining (In Arizona!?!) as soon as I wrote the check. Bad omen?

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Picked up my Grey Elite 3.3t G70 today! I think I’ll probably be the first 10-20 in California! Had to go to Arizona to pick it up, drive back to Cali tomorrow.

Amazingly, it started raining (In Arizona!?!) as soon as I wrote the check. Bad omen?
Showers of blessings!

Slowerthanslow

Registered Member
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Congrats on your new car! I'm curious if you bought it sight unseen... meaning, no test drive?

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.