Pics of my G70

Slowerthanslow

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I love this car!
Beauty! That sure looks like some Arizona-style window tint. 😉

How do you like the stereo? I guess you were listening to it for several hours on your way back...

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
You're right. It's not as big of a difference as I was assuming it would be. Nice. Thanks.
Yeah. I was worried it would look stupid, spent way too much time looking at photos online trying to figure out what to do. The team doing the tint said it would look good and it does. It's not something you'd really notice unless you were looking directly at the side anyway.

The only downside is that on the way home a truck drove through a puddle going the other way and splashed my car with dirty water :(

scorp99cam

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Beauty! That sure looks like some Arizona-style window tint. 😉

How do you like the stereo? I guess you were listening to it for several hours on your way back...
I’ll try to write up more first impressions soon, but I was happy with the tint on it. I was shocked that the dealer didn’t charge for it. I was gonna get it tinted 50% on all windows and I’m guessing that’s what it is.

I was not too impressed with the audio, but I’m not much of an audiophile. It felt like most of the sounds were coming from the front of me, and I know that’s a setting that can be changed but haven’t messed with it too much.

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I was not too impressed with the audio, but I’m not much of an audiophile. It felt like most of the sounds were coming from the front of me, and I know that’s a setting that can be changed but haven’t messed with it too much.
I didn't like it at first, but after tweaking the center point and bass/mid/treble it sounds pretty good to me.

Cj.

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I haven't driven it much other then home from the dealership. I take it in tomorrow to get xpel installed and nano coating, so won't get to drive it much for the next week
View attachment 13344View attachment 13345View attachment 13346View attachment 13347View attachment 13348
wow, did you do anything to the front of the grill to hide the "radar box" more? or did it just come like that? My car's the same as yours except i got the grey interior instead of red. However, I'm getting annoyed by the radar box ruining the front look haha

Toddasaurus

Registered Member
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
wow, did you do anything to the front of the grill to hide the "radar box" more? or did it just come like that? My car's the same as yours except i got the grey interior instead of red. However, I'm getting annoyed by the radar box ruining the front look haha
His does have the clear plastic radar shield, it just looks less noticeable with the angles he took the picture from. Even so, I'm with you. I wish there was a way around the radar shield...

Beefer

Getting familiar with the group...
Richmond, VA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
^ learn to love that shield. Without it...one little rock could cause massive damage. It's good that they did it...in such a clever way. It's really not that bad.

You're always in front anyway ;) C'mon...nobody's looking back at the car !!!

Cj.

Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
His does have the clear plastic radar shield, it just looks less noticeable with the angles he took the picture from. Even so, I'm with you. I wish there was a way around the radar shield...
yeah i know it's still there, but it's soooo much less noticeable. It looks amazing, if only they made the shield less glare or something. It's such a shame to ruin the grill look with that ugly piece :(

I'm trying to get used to the shield, but it's really hard haha

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The one upside to living in a state with a front license plate is that it somehow distracts from the censor module.

krobin350

Registered Member
Dallas, TX
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
The one upside to living in a state with a front license plate is that it somehow distracts from the censor module.
This depends on the color of the plates.
Thinking I'm going to pay a bit extra for the black plates so it doesn't clash too much with the grill. Our standard plates are white w black font.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.