• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Pics of my G70

NickB2005

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Weird question about tint since you guys are talking about it. Can you tint a car that your leasing? The g70 is my first ever lease and I’ve tinted other cars I’ve owned before way less than legal limits but that became a pain getting a sticker every year.

COToad

Finally a G70 owner!
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Castle Rock, CO
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Weird question about tint since you guys are talking about it. Can you tint a car that your leasing? The g70 is my first ever lease and I’ve tinted other cars I’ve owned before way less than legal limits but that became a pain getting a sticker every year.
Yes, I would recommend keeping it legal tint. They may ask you to remove it or charge you to remove it otherwise.

WhoIsHomer

Hasn't posted much yet...
Edmonton
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
wow, did you do anything to the front of the grill to hide the "radar box" more? or did it just come like that? My car's the same as yours except i got the grey interior instead of red. However, I'm getting annoyed by the radar box ruining the front look haha
Nope I didn't do anything, must just be the angle of the photos yeah

WhoIsHomer

Edmonton
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Thats an interesting thought. I went ahead and tinted my windows. My car is leased....I guess I will find out what happens in about 4 years haha

SirFrederick

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Had my summers put on on Friday and finally had warm enough weather to get the first spring detail in the books.

Attachments

jaxsully

Sunny FLorida
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Thats an interesting thought. I went ahead and tinted my windows. My car is leased....I guess I will find out what happens in about 4 years haha
While I am in the US in Florida my dealer tints all windows as soon as they are delivered regardless of purchase or lease. I have tinted leased cars in the past and had no issue at end of lease. Please note however I have heard some finance companies will charge a tint removal fee if your tint has issues with visibility, etc.