Pics of my G70

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
If you do it during purchase, it is $400 which is cheap considering if you have an issue, the dealership has to fix it on your behalf.

Lamga1

Registered Member
GA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I am in Canada and had the dealership do it. I don't think there is much difference between getting ceramic tint from the dealer vs a third party.
Ok, I am in the US and have not priced it yet...

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Winnipeg
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Need side shots.. can't really see the tint very well

SirFrederick

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Assume you got ceramic tint?
No just carbon tint. I've taken all my vehicles to the same place previously with great results and it's just under $250 for a sedan. When I asked my GXM about tint he offered it for $250 without me asking. He probably knew what it costs already at the various tint centres here. It's 30% tint. I've had 20% and 30% in the past. Both are plenty dark enough for me.

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
No just carbon tint. I've taken all my vehicles to the same place previously with great results and it's just under $250 for a sedan. When I asked my GXM about tint he offered it for $250 without me asking. He probably knew what it costs already at the various tint centres here. It's 30% tint. I've had 20% and 30% in the past. Both are plenty dark enough for me.
Ah, that makes sense. The 400$ tint is ceramic which is about average for ceramic. I am not sure how much difference there is between carbon and ceramic, but the convenience was worth it.