Pics of my G70

FLnak

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Man.... Those taillights on the Stinger are so derpy... It's like they were trying to make it look like a flying spaceship car using early 90's technology.
I actually like the rear of the Stinger. Not sure if I like the rear more than the G70’s but both rears are nice. I do really like the sport back style though.

NOT a fan of the stinger front though.

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

g704get

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Took the car out for its first mountain drive :thumbsup:. It's a bit wet out today but still had a good time playing in the canyons. Car handled great, played around with the paddles a little, just a great day.

Came out near Red Rocks and decided to take a few pictures.
nice, if you came out of castle rock what did you use to connect 67 to 285? i'm pretty familiar w/ all of the roads connecting 285 to 74 (bear creek canyon down to morrison) but not much south of there. i usually stick to the canyons out of golden and boulder up to the peak to peak highway but they do get crowded quickly on summer saturday mornings. you gotta find all the small roads running between them to get any privacy.

sethsquire

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
nice, if you came out of castle rock what did you use to connect 67 to 285? i'm pretty familiar w/ all of the roads connecting 285 to 74 (bear creek canyon down to morrison) but not much south of there. i usually stick to the canyons out of golden and boulder up to the peak to peak highway but they do get crowded quickly on summer saturday mornings. you gotta find all the small roads running between them to get any privacy.
Man I envy the hell out of you people who are presumably not from NYC and have these wonderful scenic canyons to play in. I'll escape one day...

G70girl

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

COToad

Finally a G70 owner!
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Castle Rock, CO
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I took 85 to Titan, looped to Wadsworth up Dear Creek to Turkey Creek to 285 to 470 and over to Morrison. Didn't really have a plan besides going to Dear Creek. Decided not to go further into the hills when it started snowing pretty hard.

OMG70

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Waiting for the right light...but I’ll take some killer pics of my A.Blue :)
While we're waiting for your pics (and because I like staring at my car), here's mine. These pics really show the purple-ish side of AB
20180 20179

Attachments

NLJ

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I know they are calling these colours based on places, but they Adriatic Blue should be called Midnight Blue cause it is so sexy and mysterious in dusk and night lighting.
My tester was an AB and it was gorgeous!

SirFrederick

Registered Member
Canada
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Did a late night detail. I have it down to a full hour now. That includes:
  1. Foam wheels with wheel cleaner
  2. Rinse wheels
  3. Snow foam car
  4. Rinse
  5. Hand wash
  6. Rinse
  7. Dry with forced air (easy and quick with ceramic coating)
  8. Use a drying towel just to touch up a few spots
  9. Microfiber and detail spray to wipe and dry the door jambs
I had to take some pictures afterwards.

Attachments

dynot

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
...(and because I like staring at my car), here's mine. These pics really show the purple-ish side of AB
And rightfully so. That's a beautiful colour. I was a little hesitant about what colour to choose but was attracted to AB when I was walking through a mall and saw it on display. Couldn't tell if it was black or blue at first due to the interior lighting I guess. But as I circled the car you could see the black/dark blue turn to deep blue. Up close I also noticed the sparkles.