• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Pics of my G70

broervudu

Registered Member
SF Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks great, is the spoiler black, or does it match the grey trim of the diffuser?
It's gloss black with perhaps some flec in it too, but very subdued. It matches fine with say a lighter color like mine, so it should pair with the other colors as well and be even more subtle with the darker tones. There's another member with the HG that has this spoiler, can't recall the username now.

Somebody asked for a top view, just took this pic...
top.jpg

CoconutRob

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
It's gloss black with perhaps some flec in it too, but very subdued. It matches fine with say a lighter color like mine, so it should pair with the other colors as well and be even more subtle with the darker tones. There's another member with the HG that has this spoiler, can't recall the username now.

Somebody asked for a top view, just took this pic...
View attachment 20562
If you get a chance can you take a direct rear veiw eye level and 1 lower. I have been eyeing this spoiler and cant make up my mind. I like one from adro but carbon and very expensive. I want just gloss black. Was it hard to install?

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Tinted this weekend, will post pics once the weather clears. Looks so much better. :)

BobLoblaw

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Heres my Siberian Ice. Goes In for tint next week.
Looks awesome! I really wanted to see Siberian Ice in person, but nobody around here has it. I can't get a read on it...is it more white, or a light flat gray, or does it shift depending on the light? Is it metallic at all?

Cgo

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks awesome! I really wanted to see Siberian Ice in person, but nobody around here has it. I can't get a read on it...is it more white, or a light flat gray, or does it shift depending on the light? Is it metallic at all?
I had the same problem. It doesnt photo accurately. Depending upon the light, it sometimes looks white (unless parked next to a white car), light gray, or light minty blue. More often than not, it looks gray with a bluish hue. When overcast, it looks light blue. It definitely changes color. It isnt metallic, but in direct sunlight if you look very closely, it appears to be slightly pearlescent. it's truly unique and eye catching in a subtle way.

ninjastar687

Registered Member
New Jersey, USA
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
My 3.3t Sport when it was washed and ready for me at the dealer a couple months ago:
View attachment 20793

Still lookin' great today:
View attachment 20794

P.S.
It's amazing the number of varying options gives each G70 a unique look. I love them all!
Nice! I had a loaner 2.0T AWD, Dynamic the same color yesterday while my car went in for its first oil change.

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums