Post purchase price details here (US $ only)

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

KurticusRex

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Inventory is improving in the greater Chicago land area. 206 G70s listed, 66 of which are the 3.3t AWD, but only 14 of which are the Sport trim. (I'm getting this from the genesis.com site which I understand may not be completely up to date). I'd be fine with another trim if it had the Electronically Controlled Suspension, but only the Sport has it and that's my target.19845

Leopants

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I'm hoping to close a deal this weekend (I just can't wait to own a G7) but I would advise those looking into G70's if you wait the 2019's may see more discounts, some factors to consider: The new BMW 3 series, the 2020 G70's coming out soon, and the fact that the KIA Stinger is being heavily discounted right now and inventory is also getting healthy.

gt5679a

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I was planning on waiting until the late August or early September timeframe for a number of reasons, but I am looking specifically for a 3.3T Sport in Adriatic Blue with Red Stitching.

There do seem to be quite a few of that combination around Atlanta and also central Florida at the moment. My only worry is inventory on that specific model and color starts to dwindle and then I am screwed.

I could move up purchase date to possibly July, but I do need to get a couple things sorted before I pull the trigger on a new car. Decisions, decisions.

gt5679a

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
As far as inventory goes, it has been increasing daily at the dealers from what I can see when I'm doing my research.
Do you think this is only to newer dealers that were just recently added to the network? Or all dealers?

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks like I need to get to know r spec. I need this circle a pricing! I have a 2016 genesis(the last Hyundai one!) that is maturing in August and I just got an email from genesis saying I can turn it in now at no cost on a new genesis. Nice to see that they are acknowledging us groundbreakers who bought the Hyundai version pre g80. Have loved this car. Ready for another. A g70 for the wife. I do also qualify for conquest offer but need more off msrp. When I leased my 2016 they gave me 13k off 54k msrp. $370 a month for a g80! I ripped the Hyundai badge off and slapped on the genesis rear badge and that was that. I realize that deal will never happen but ready for another.

Toddasaurus

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Portland, OR
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Looks like I need to get to know r spec. I need this circle a pricing! I have a 2016 genesis(the last Hyundai one!) that is maturing in August and I just got an email from genesis saying I can turn it in now at no cost on a new genesis. Nice to see that they are acknowledging us groundbreakers who bought the Hyundai version pre g80. Have loved this car. Ready for another. A g70 for the wife. I do also qualify for conquest offer but need more off msrp. When I leased my 2016 they gave me 13k off 54k msrp. $370 a month for a g80! I ripped the Hyundai badge off and slapped on the genesis rear badge and that was that. I realize that deal will never happen but ready for another.
Shoot @r_spec a private message, he'll get you set up.

gt5679a

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I think you have to call because it is entirely their discretion. For instance, one dealer told me they accept it on everything besides the G70 when I called
When you called, who did you speak with? GM? Finance manager? Sales guy? Just curious (plus it sounds like I need to start making some calls).

DefinitelyMaybe

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I think you have to call because it is entirely their discretion. For instance, one dealer told me they accept it on everything besides the G70 when I called
Which dealer was this? I too am armed with a certificate and about to go looking.

RoyG70

Registered Member
Manassas, Virginia
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I've used USAA car buying service on the last few cars I purchased and used it for my G70. I just take the certificate to the dealer I want to use and tell them they need to meet that price and they always do. You aren't likely to get a deal much lower than their price.

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I rest drove a 3.3t white one last night. Fun to drive. My current 2016 genesis is white. Was hoping for silver. Searched the whole west coast inventory on genesis web site and only 5 fully loaded 3.3t sports.