Post purchase price details here (US $ only)

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
What is the 4000? I know there is conquest $1000 offer right now I would qualify for and have another 900 on my current t 2016 genesis sedan to use that Hyundai emailed me. . I sent this all to my local dealer and he said finance guy will look at Monday. I am waiting to hear back from them. I also have the circle a from r-spec !

sethsquire

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
What is the 4000? I know there is conquest $1000 offer right now I would qualify for and have another 900 on my current t 2016 genesis sedan to use that Hyundai emailed me. . I sent this all to my local dealer and he said finance guy will look at Monday. I am waiting to hear back from them. I also have the circle a from r-spec !
There's lease cash that varies by model (manufacturer to dealer) in addition to the other incentives. Go here and plug in your trimlevel:

Always negotiate down from MSRP exclusive of these incentives, if the dealer gives you the incentives but no other discount, they're basically just selling you the car at MSRP. From what I've read, it seems Circle pricing is about an 8% discount off MSRP PLUS the incentives.

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
There's lease cash that varies by model (manufacturer to dealer) in addition to the other incentives. Go here and plug in your trimlevel:

[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Always negotiate down from MSRP exclusive of these incentives, if the dealer gives you the incentives but no other discount, they're basically just selling you the car at MSRP. From what I've read, it seems Circle pricing is about an 8% discount off MSRP PLUS the incentives.
I see the special lease cash. Looks like there is $3000 on the model I’m looking at. Nice link. I have gotten this once before so i know its out there but sometimes hard to find(the special lease cash). i got $5500 on my 2016 genesis on top of the $8000 off msrp, it blew me away at the time(ands still does). It's weird because genesis website doesn't really show it but if you look at there "stated offers" you can see the cap cost on many of them is lower than just taking the MSRP- cash down+first payment. Its there just very subtly hidden. Again, thanks for the link, great forum!

ON edit, i dont see the 3.3T Sport AWD as one of the drop downs? Which model would this be? I see 3.3T Advanced AWD and Design, and Dynamic.

Last edited:

sethsquire

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I see the special lease cash. Looks like there is 3000 on the model I’m looking at. Nice link. I have gotten this once before so i know its out there but sometimes hard to find(the special lease cash). i got 5500 on my 2016 geneis on top of the 8000 off msrp, it blew me away. It's weird because genesis website doesnt really show it but if you look at there "stated offers" you can see the cap cost on many of them is lower than just taking the MSRP- cash down+first payment. Its there just very subtly hidden. Again, thanks for the link, great forum!

ON edit, i dont see the 3.3T Sport AWD as one of the drop downs? Which model would this be? I see 3.3T Advanced AWD and Design, and Dynamic.
Yeah the manufacturers don't really publicize lease incentives so you have to do some research to know what a good deal is.

As far as the 3.3 Sport, I think all the 3.3 models that AREN'T the design or dynamic are under advanced (elite, prestige, and sport)

littlebuddha

Registered Member
Yeah the manufacturers don't really publicize lease incentives so you have to do some research to know what a good deal is.

As far as the 3.3 Sport, I think all the 3.3 models that AREN'T the design or dynamic are under advanced (elite, prestige, and sport)
Did they raise the lease price for May?? It's 4k for the 2.0t awd, last month I thought it was 2.5k...

ninac

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Did they raise the lease price for May?? It's 4k for the 2.0t awd, last month I thought it was 2.5k...
I think its 4k for the 2t and 2.5k for the 3.3t based on what I'm seeing.

littlebuddha

Registered Member
I think its 4k for the 2t and 2.5k for the 3.3t based on what I'm seeing.
Yes was wondering if that's gone up. So it seems, for example, buying an 38k msrp awd base, that if you have the circle pricing then it should be standard/easy to lease for 35k-4k lease cash without any negotiations required, which seems like an amazing deal.

Last edited:

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

KusaKusa

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Leases for the 2.0T seem super competitive now. Before it was kinda iffy since the residual value of the G70 was much lower than other European cars (~50% for the G70 vs. 59% for the new BMW 330i). But now the G70 2.0T is compelling to lease with the now $4000 in lease cash, circle pricing for about another $4000 off MSRP, 0.0001 money factor, and lower overall MSRP vs the 330i's no lease incentives, 0.0017 money factor, and high MSRP.

littlebuddha

Registered Member
Leases for the 2.0T seem super competitive now. Before it was kinda iffy since the residual value of the G70 was much lower than other European cars (~50% for the G70 vs. 59% for the new BMW 330i). But now the G70 2.0T is compelling to lease with the now $4000 in lease cash, circle pricing for about another $4000 off MSRP, 0.0001 money factor, and lower overall MSRP vs the 330i's no lease incentives, 0.0017 money factor, and high MSRP.
Agreed- its quite a big jump from last month - the deals are probably going to get better with the 2020 coming out soon.

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

sethsquire

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
2.5k is for the RWD 3.3 and $3k for the AWD 3.3.

The best place to verify lease numbers that I have found is Edmunds. You can give them the details of what you are getting and zip (all programs are currently national) and they will give you the base MF, RV and any lease cash available.

2019 Genesis G70 Lease Deals and Prices - Page 15
Edmunds is a great resource for MF/RV. Autobuytel has the most comprehensive incentives. Leasehackr.com has a good lease calculator. That's the trifecta in my opinion.

SuperCyclone20

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Hi all! New here and first post. Was brought here from Reddit when I heard about Circle pricing. I am looking at getting a 3.3T G70 Sport this weekend (upgrading from a 2010 Genesis Coupe 3.8). There’s some leftover G70’s from the Super Bowl promotions that are basically new, but must be sold as used since it’s been titled. My question: can the circle discount apply to a used G70?

Thanks in advance!

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I can officially confirm that Vancouver genesis in the Portland Oregon area will not accept circle A pricing. Frankly they are ridiculous all around. Horrible response time after multiple efforts at contact. Great way to never earn my business ever. I will go somewhere else.

SuperCyclone20

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
I can officially confirm that Vancouver genesis in the Portland Oregon area will not accept circle A pricing. Frankly they are ridiculous all around. Horrible response time after multiple efforts at contact. Great way to never earn my business ever. I will go somewhere else.
Do dealers actually take the hit for the Circle discount or is Hyundai/Genesis?

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

broervudu

Registered Member
SF Bay Area
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Another data point here. I went for a final test drive and initial price negotiation on a G70 6MT on Saturday. I went in with my circle A plan sheet courtesy of r_spec (thanks r_spec you da man!) which showed invoice - 3% - $250. Without blinking an eye, the salesman honored the pricing, plus tacked another $4,000 in cash from Hyundai and I qualified for an additional $1,000 in conquest. So with no negotiation I was looking at an MSRP of $39,020 discounted to $30,922 before taxes and fees. I find that amazing on a car that has been out for about 6 months and has won every award imaginable.

Anyway, we have a little negotiation left on the rate and then I plan to close this deal in the next few days.

Have fun out there folks.
Hey there, are you referring to May’s 4K lease cash offer? Pecking from a phone so didn’t get chance to review the whole thread.