Post purchase price details here (US $ only)

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

Soma

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I rest drove a 3.3t white one last night. Fun to drive. My current 2016 genesis is white. Was hoping for silver. Searched the whole west coast inventory on genesis web site and only 5 fully loaded 3.3t sports.
In what area? I can see well more than 5 in SoCal alone. Unless you are looking for literally the most expensive car you can spec...that would be a bit different

Throat Yogurt

6MT Mafia
SUPPORTING MEMBER
I'm right here.
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Other than port/dealer installed there really are no options just the standard packages. Given that price range I would assume you mean Sport 3.3t AWD. From a post of yours I saw a little bit earlier it seems you are up in Oregon. Like you said there are currently five in your area but that number is fluid. They should be able to get you what you want from their allocations.
Yes sport model !!!!! In awd. This is the issue.

Soma

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Ask em if they can work a dealer swap with another state. A 3.3t Sport AWD should be much easier to find than that car with all the dealer/port options (illuminated kick plates, mudguards, reversible cargo tray, first aid, etc)

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Ask em if they can work a dealer swap with another state. A 3.3t Sport AWD should be much easier to find than that car with all the dealer/port options (illuminated kick plates, mudguards, reversible cargo tray, first aid, etc)
I don’t care about the port options. It’s more finding the right color in sport. The one dealer locally looked at me with the dumbest look on their face you have ever seen.

nellie1289

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Love this blue color. Hard to find it in any trim

DefinitelyMaybe

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

WWIAFTM

SUSTAINING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Has anyone used the Costco pricing? Interested to hear what the discounts are like for that. Especially as it compares to the circle plan. Thanks!

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!