Remote ESC disable mod.

Genesis Device

Hasn't posted much yet...
That's what I don't get...that's what I was refering to when I said things maybe changed during the 2012 build year?? I can tell you that mine was built in May. And I swear by doing the mod, the car did things that would normally slam my face into the steering wheel from the ESC kicking in. I have to run out and get some gas for the mower now, I'll try it again then shoot you a pm...have a couple more questions/suggestions that might help.

MG8

looking at the picture above, so it looks there is one extra blue antenna wire coming from the box that is not used as well as the orange?

ltzrok

Sadly, I guess I never read the original post right, because after spending $150.00CDN on the parts from Amazon.ca, this does nothing on the 2012 except for putting the auto parking brake on full, total waste of time and money, my car locked up totally in the driveway and would not move, definitely not a mod for the 2012's

ltzrok

Tried everything in every reply, and NOTHING works in the 2012, why doesn't someone update this forum to include that model year, it was one of the most powerful Gen's they made, and we can't let loose, somebody has to have a mod for this. With my ESC off, I get maybe 5' of spin before the braking kicks in. Pretty sad for a 429hp car by any standards

MG8

Sadly, I guess I never read the original post right, because after spending $150.00CDN on the parts from Amazon.ca, this does nothing on the 2012 except for putting the auto parking brake on full, total waste of time and money, my car locked up totally in the driveway and would not move, definitely not a mod for the 2012's
so you just did this mod and does not work?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.