Share Photos of Your 2015 Genesis Here.

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
Need to slam that to the gorund.
It was the plan when I bought the car, but I though about it, and I decided not to touch the suspension. I like how it handles and I can live with the 4x4 look, lol
As a matter of fact, it doesn't look that bad, I think a '15 5.0 sat higher than this one.

Mike23g

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Looks great, I like the aftermarket wheels. Maybe you can give me some insight on aftermarket wheel. I had problems in the past with a couple cars with aftermarket wheels, like vibration steering wheel shake. Do you have any issues like that? I so much want new wheels just concern about the issues I mentioned...

Dream951

Genesis Model Type
Looks great, I like the aftermarket wheels. Maybe you can give me some insight on aftermarket wheel. I had problems in the past with a couple cars with aftermarket wheels, like vibration steering wheel shake. Do you have any issues like that? I so much want new wheels just concern about the issues I mentioned...
No vibration issues so far and I am lowered on Ark performance GT-F spring as well with no issues to date. Been running them for about 4 months only tho. I think as long as you get your wheels and tires road force balanced, you will have little issues.

I must admit tho, that I manage a local body shop and have needed tools at my disposal, so if a vibration issue would occur I can take care of it the same day.

Mike23g

Genesis Model Type
No vibration issues so far and I am lowered on Ark performance GT-F spring as well with no issues to date. Been running them for about 4 months only tho. I think as long as you get your wheels and tires road force balanced, you will have little issues.

I must admit tho, that I manage a local body shop and have needed tools at my disposal, so if a vibration issue would occur I can take care of it the same day.
Thanks for the info.....

Mike23g

Genesis Model Type
Believe it or not ebay, type in rear window spoiler for 2015/16 Genesis. This one came from south Korea $140. There are some from Taiwan that are cheaper, remember you get what you pay for. If you choose to do this the install info is a little lame that comes with it. The adhesive that comes with won't be enough, my suggestion that I did was get the same type of adhesive from your local auto parts store. I can't recall the name of the stuff its black and high temp and waterproof. One more tip when installing get someone to help you. Once installed place some heavy weights on the spoiler where the adhesive is and let it sit for 24hrs in a warm dry place. Good luck.....

BlancaGenny

Been here awhile...
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.