Share Photos of Your 2015 Genesis Here.

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
I sold my "old" VMB5's, got VMB7's but those were severely damaged (curb rush) when they stole my car and took it for a ride. State Farm is reimbursing me for the wheels, so I'll be getting VMB5's again. I think I liked them better...I don't know, tough decision, lol

Ram20

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Looks good! I just got my fog lights in the mail but cant get them installed for a few weeks, thanks to Hurricane Florence!

surprisinguy

Registered Member
NC
Genesis Model Type
Please share pics one installed and let us know how much of s pain was it to get them to work.
I had some installed a few weeks ago by a local shop. Had them install a blue led round switch right above the fuse door which I provided. They said it would take them an hour - took them 3. One of them was a little loose and come to find out they had broke a fastener on one. I had carmax fix it since I had just bought the car there and didnt really want to take it back to the 1st place. One side seems to point down a little more than the other but all in all it looks great. Cost me $150 for the install.

Ram20

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
I had some installed a few weeks ago by a local shop. Had them install a blue led round switch right above the fuse door which I provided. They said it would take them an hour - took them 3. One of them was a little loose and come to find out they had broke a fastener on one. I had carmax fix it since I had just bought the car there and didnt really want to take it back to the 1st place. One side seems to point down a little more than the other but all in all it looks great. Cost me $150 for the install.
Post some pics plz..

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.