Share Photos of Your 2015 Genesis Here.

Xul0279

West Palm Beach, Fl
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Just picked this up last weekend. I am the Parts Manager at an Acura dealership and this came through via a coworker who traded it in for an Escalade with 92K on it. This is a 2015 with 40K. Got it for $11, 500. I usually mod my cars, but this is perfect the way it sits. I'm opening an account with Wheelpros soon, so maybe some wheels in the future.

Attachments

tuckerdog1

Been here awhile...
TEXAS
Just picked this up last weekend. I am the Parts Manager at an Acura dealership and this came through via a coworker who traded it in for an Escalade with 92K on it. This is a 2015 with 40K. Got it for $11, 500. I usually mod my cars, but this is perfect the way it sits. I'm opening an account with Wheelpros soon, so maybe some wheels in the future.
Congratulations. That's a lot of car for under $12K. Looks well taken care of.

FlySwatter

Been here awhile...
Georgia
Genesis Model Type
Congrats. That's a steal at that price. I still feel pretty darn good about my recent 2016 AWD Ulitmate for $27K with 18K miles, but $11.5K is very nice indeed. Good for you.

V8freak

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Here’s my 5.0. I put an aftermarket grille in and cant decide if I like it better or not... any thoughts? I also drilled out my mufflers a bit to get a lil more noise outa them. Sounds amazing just trying to decide if I should go more yet!

Attachments

EdP

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Parrish, FL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80

V8freak

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
I like the grill. Give is a Bentley/Jaguarish look.

Don't overdo the noise. What sounds good on a trip to the supermarket may be annoying as hell on a long trip.
Thanks for the input! Yeah that’s the only thing keeping me from opening it up more 😕

FlySwatter

Been here awhile...
Georgia
Genesis Model Type
Nice. I have Adriatic blue but if I had a choice, I'd have gone with your blue.
I love the color!!
Thanks! I've never cared for Blue as a car color, but for some reason the Montecito Blue does it for me. My first Genesis was black, and while the car does look good in black, it seems that black is pretty darned common for luxury sedans.

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.