Share Photos of Your 2015 Genesis Here.

V8freak

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Mine is actually for sale if anyone is looking for a cheap one. It has a rebuilt title tho so no warranty. It runs great until you open it all the way up and then it doesn’t shift correctly and the check engine light starts flashing. Id love to keep it but I can’t find anyone who knows enough about them to fix it. 😕

tuckerdog1

Been here awhile...
TEXAS
Thanks! I've never cared for Blue as a car color, but for some reason the Montecito Blue does it for me. My first Genesis was black, and while the car does look good in black, it seems that black is pretty darned common for luxury sedans.
I've had black, and didn't want to do that again. I do feel luxury sedans should be dark. The Montecito Blue was a good choice for getting dark, but not black. Your interior looks light in the pics. Is it ivory or gray? Ours is gray, which I really like. However, that came with a dark brown trim interior ( Dash, steering wheel, ledge where the doors meet the windows ). Almost didn't notice when 1st test driving. Initially didn't like it, but it's grown on me.

FlySwatter

Been here awhile...
Georgia
Genesis Model Type
I've had black, and didn't want to do that again. I do feel luxury sedans should be dark. The Montecito Blue was a good choice for getting dark, but not black. Your interior looks light in the pics. Is it ivory or gray? Ours is gray, which I really like. However, that came with a dark brown trim interior ( Dash, steering wheel, ledge where the doors meet the windows ). Almost didn't notice when 1st test driving. Initially didn't like it, but it's grown on me.
It's Ivory with black piping, and in (thankfully) immaculate condition. It's really attractive. If I had young children, I probably wouldn't have it, but as an empty nester, I'm willing to try to take car of it.

blvckvidere

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Any rubbing? About to buy wheels and trying to get my tire size figured out with 20×10's. Thanks.
Are you lowered? I’m lowered with GTS Springs. 10mm spacers all around due to front needing them so they don’t hit the strut arm. No rubbing at all.

Fgpalmer71

Getting familiar with the group...
Are you lowered? I’m lowered with GTS Springs. 10mm spacers all around due to front needing them so they don’t hit the strut arm. No rubbing at all.
Not yet, but it's coming. I plan on the ARK GTS springs too. I think I'm going with a staggered setup. 20x9 front +38 and 20x10 rear +43. Trying to nail down tire sizes. Right now I'm thinking 255/35 up front and 295/30 rear. Trying to scour the site for similar set ups to see what others have had success with.

Fgpalmer71

Just recently got my white 2015 3.8L AWD, super clean interior, 40k on it. Drives really well, initial impression is very good

Congrats on the purchase and GREAT color choice!! I hope you spring for the warranty. I chose the 2016 because of the better factory warranty. Bought an extended plan on my 2010 and it paid for itself.

wetbread

Genesis Model Type
Congrats on the purchase and GREAT color choice!! I hope you spring for the warranty. I chose the 2016 because of the better factory warranty. Bought an extended plan on my 2010 and it paid for itself.
Thank you! Yes I have extended warranty to 100k miles. I’m switching out the previous owners Walmart tires for conti dws06 extreme contacts and trying sport mode soon. Any maintenance tips would be appreciated.

Fgpalmer71

Thank you! Yes I have extended warranty to 100k miles. I’m switching out the previous owners Walmart tires for conti dws06 extreme contacts and trying sport mode soon. Any maintenance tips would be appreciated.
GREAT tire choice! Huge fan here. I ran them on my 2010 and my 1st purchase week 1 with the 2016 was those. Best all season tire on the planet in my opinion.