Share Photos of Your 2015 Genesis Here.

V8freak

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
Mine is actually for sale if anyone is looking for a cheap one. It has a rebuilt title tho so no warranty. It runs great until you open it all the way up and then it doesn’t shift correctly and the check engine light starts flashing. Id love to keep it but I can’t find anyone who knows enough about them to fix it. 😕

tuckerdog1

Been here awhile...
TEXAS
Thanks! I've never cared for Blue as a car color, but for some reason the Montecito Blue does it for me. My first Genesis was black, and while the car does look good in black, it seems that black is pretty darned common for luxury sedans.
I've had black, and didn't want to do that again. I do feel luxury sedans should be dark. The Montecito Blue was a good choice for getting dark, but not black. Your interior looks light in the pics. Is it ivory or gray? Ours is gray, which I really like. However, that came with a dark brown trim interior ( Dash, steering wheel, ledge where the doors meet the windows ). Almost didn't notice when 1st test driving. Initially didn't like it, but it's grown on me.

FlySwatter

Been here awhile...
Georgia
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I've had black, and didn't want to do that again. I do feel luxury sedans should be dark. The Montecito Blue was a good choice for getting dark, but not black. Your interior looks light in the pics. Is it ivory or gray? Ours is gray, which I really like. However, that came with a dark brown trim interior ( Dash, steering wheel, ledge where the doors meet the windows ). Almost didn't notice when 1st test driving. Initially didn't like it, but it's grown on me.
It's Ivory with black piping, and in (thankfully) immaculate condition. It's really attractive. If I had young children, I probably wouldn't have it, but as an empty nester, I'm willing to try to take car of it.

Fgpalmer71

Getting familiar with the group...
Are you lowered? I’m lowered with GTS Springs. 10mm spacers all around due to front needing them so they don’t hit the strut arm. No rubbing at all.
Not yet, but it's coming. I plan on the ARK GTS springs too. I think I'm going with a staggered setup. 20x9 front +38 and 20x10 rear +43. Trying to nail down tire sizes. Right now I'm thinking 255/35 up front and 295/30 rear. Trying to scour the site for similar set ups to see what others have had success with.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.