2015 Genesis Tech Package - Front turn signal bulb blown - LED Replacement?

djohnk

Hasn't posted much yet...
Well I am sitting at the dealer as I write this. My turn signal bulbs have been replaced 3 times in the past 12 months. I have a 15 5.0 and the latest event in this turn signal story is that the last replacement resulted in one bulb being considerably dimmer than the other. Changing the bulb didn’t have any effect, so Hyundai suggested changing the headlight assembly, which is being done now.
This dealer has been great to me, but this is really starting to be a pain.
maybe if we keep bringing to the dealership they will do something!

Munch520

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
I've been wondering when mine will go out...good resource here for when it goes.

I never run my lights in 'auto' for this reason though, so far it's helped to extend the lights of the signal bulbs.

surprisinguy

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
These were the DRL/Turn Signal Amber Lights... not the Headlights. Did NOT have to take out the light housing. I posted a new thread about swapping them out

Han22735

Hasn't posted much yet...
I've had the above LED's in for about a month now. I still have hyper flash issues off and on and its totally random. Works normal one day and the next every other time it hyper flashes. It will even go back and forth while sitting with the turn signal on waiting to turn. But its still better than going through bulbs every month.

Genesis Model Type
Mine so far only hyper flashed at the start of a turn signal click a few times... Havent done so in a few days though. They definitely look awesome. Much better than bright bulb/dim bulb each side. I can live with a short hyper flash here or there.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.