2015 Genesis Tech Package - Front turn signal bulb blown - LED Replacement?

TxGenesis01

Getting familiar with the group...
I bought these today but had no luck. They hyperflashed.
Perhaps defective? They do have can bus buit in. When I installed mine, they hyperflashed for the first couple of seconds and then flashed normally.

Han22735

Hasn't posted much yet...
Perhaps defective? They do have can bus buit in. When I installed mine, they hyperflashed for the first couple of seconds and then flashed normally.
Ok I'll try again tonight when I get home. I only briefly turned on the turn signal and noticed the hyperflash. I'll let it go a bit longer tonight. At least the drivers side is easy to access.

Han22735

Hasn't posted much yet...
Ok tried again just now and yes it hyper flashed for like 5 seconds then worked fine. So I'm guessing it will be fine after that initial turn on...Thanks again.

TxGenesis01

Getting familiar with the group...
Ok tried again just now and yes it hyper flashed for like 5 seconds then worked fine. So I'm guessing it will be fine after that initial turn on...Thanks again.
Glad to hear they are working. One of the first mods I did was to install vleds v3 triton switchback (amber/white). Those were bright! However, they never worked correctly since they randomly switched to amber. They now have a new version (v6) but it's not worth the money (almost $200 after you include all the things you need). The Pilot leds ($20) from Pepboys, does the trick.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.