3.3T Ecu tune

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just to clarify, just the ECU tune is $1450. I will edit the original post. The TCU and AWD tunes are separate.

Rlk20025

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Another really promising company providing ECU + TCU and AWD tunes. LOZIC out of South Korea. They will ship you a pre-programmed ECU that you swap in for $1450 shipped to your door. Check out the video.

What's great is this is a mild 92-93 Octane (97 RON) tune making ~420whp yet still does 0-60 in 3.5!

* Pops and crackles
* Removal of launch torque limits
* Launch will build boost
* Popcorn in Sport mode
* Maintain power on shift

Click watch on facebook to see the Stinger in action!

www.facebook.com/lozicecu/videos/772222310042363

View attachment 33866
This is the best looking option I have seen so far. Really curious to see someone get this and the TCU flash. Tork was my experiment so I am not testing anymore ECU tunes until I am more certain of the results.

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
This is the best looking option I have seen so far. Really curious to see someone get this and the TCU flash. Tork was my experiment so I am not testing anymore ECU tunes until I am more certain of the results.
Yeah, Lozic seems to have lots of experience, so I feel good about this one. Didn't go well with Tork?

Rlk20025

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yeah, Lozic seems to have lots of experience, so I feel good about this one. Didn't go well with Tork?
I posted the results above. It works. Just not impressive or worth the cost. Kinda meh for the price. I would for now recommend to stick with the JB4 or else pick a tuner that has figured out launch control torque limits.

Slip_Angle

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I posted the results above. It works. Just not impressive or worth the cost. Kinda meh for the price. I would for now recommend to stick with the JB4 or else pick a tuner that has figured out launch control torque limits.
Oh right. I remember now!

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners