Houston Area Genesis meet?

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis G70
Yeah I definitely don't want to sabotage the other meet, as the time for that one would probably work out better for most. That being said, if you want something to do this Saturday AM, stop by! I've been to quite a few car meets in and around Houston and seen a couple of Genesis coupes, but that's it. People didn't even bat an eye of interest in my Genesis; they all mostly huddle around old-school muscle cars.

Koolhaas

Registered Member
Houston
take some pics and post them on this thread. I'll be in DC this weekend, but I think it'd be fun to try and make a meet one day.

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis G70
Yes I figured with such short notice and the other one scheduled for the 24th it might be limited turnout. I'd bring my lady too if she weren't already committed to a photo-shoot. In any case, the two best-looking cars on the board will be there :D. If anyone happens to object to that claim, then feel free to show up and prove us wrong ;)

Huddleston

Registered Member
Fayetteville, AR
Yes I figured with such short notice and the other one scheduled for the 24th it might be limited turnout. I'd bring my lady too if she weren't already committed to a photo-shoot. In any case, the two best-looking cars on the board will be there :D. If anyone happens to object to that claim, then feel free to show up and prove us wrong ;)
haha, agree 100%.

Huddleston

Registered Member
Fayetteville, AR
how do you get amber LED's like that? Is that something that comes on the V8?
I believe Aquineas has the KDM headlights which include amber colored DRL's.

TheDr9669

Registered Member
Man, I have been busy the last couple of weeks and missed the chance to meet up with you guys. Huddleston, nice ride. I wish I could have seen it in person.
Bobshine, I like the idea of a cruise. What kind of distance/time would you be interested in? (I drive 125+ miles every day for work. I like to drive!)
It sounds like there is a bit of interest for the 24'th, but no solid confirmations. Is anyone still interested? I guess I can start a roll call for the 24'th so we can get some kind of head count.

1. TheDr9669

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis G70
TheDr9669, man I'd love to go, but I volunteered for a church event a couple of months back that I can't renege on.

TheDr9669

Registered Member
I would love to meet up with some fellow owners around here. The last attempt at a meet just didn't work out. How about just setting something up and seeing who shows up?

Aquineas

4th Genesis
SUSTAINING MEMBER
Georgetown, TX
Genesis G70
I would, but I don't live in Houston anymore.

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums