Genesis GV70 Reviews

Zeus69

Registered Member
Central IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Dude I really didn't want to go down this rabbit hole on yet another car forum. I want to come here for cars and not this kind of bs in every one of these GV70 threads. Next time I'll just gloss over his comments like it seems everyone does here (including myself until now).
I’m new here and I’ve already figured that out.

Lionorion

2022 GV70 Sport Advanced Mauna Red/Sevilla Red
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mukilteo
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Motor Trend ❤️‘s on The GV70 on latest review:

Lionorion

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mukilteo
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70

TBickell

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Accent is overwhelming... I've had the thing for half a year, Try getting your reviews out sooner. Thats why marketing boy at Genesis was fired.

Lionorion

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mukilteo
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
How did they get such a slow 0-60 time? Every other outlet has been consistently getting 5's and just under.
Beats me. At least they promote the car for its excellence, unlike C&D.

Lionorion

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mukilteo
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Accent is overwhelming... I've had the thing for half a year, Try getting your reviews out sooner. Thats why marketing boy at Genesis was fired.
Your Hyundai Accent is difficult to drive and you’re no better at it six months later? I’m so sorry for your issues TBickell, but what’s that got to do with the price of tea?

whisk33

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!
Your Hyundai Accent is difficult to drive and you’re no better at it six months later? I’m so sorry for your issues TBickell, but what’s that got to do with the price of tea?
He is commenting on his appreciation of the review. Additionally he is expressing the dissatisfaction related to the timelyness of the review as well as providing validation of his view with the termination of an individual's employment.

On topic
I should start looking at the reviews again. I am a bit disappointed in the HUD in the USA market. I thought I was going to be able to see a car on the screen, but that must have been only in select markets. I dont know if I have seen and USA reviews that have shown the HUD. Any reviews that people remember that shows the HUD in USA?

Lionorion

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Mukilteo
Genesis Model Year
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
He is commenting on his appreciation of the review. Additionally he is expressing the dissatisfaction related to the timelyness of the review as well as providing validation of his view with the termination of an individual's employment.

On topic
I should start looking at the reviews again. I am a bit disappointed in the HUD in the USA market. I thought I was going to be able to see a car on the screen, but that must have been only in select markets. I dont know if I have seen and USA reviews that have shown the HUD. Any reviews that people remember that shows the HUD in USA?
Have you ever heard of irony, sarcasm or literalism? This is a first! TBickell fan club?

Let me be the first to educate y’all on the fact that Genesis released The GV70 around the world at different times: South Korea, UAE were first, followed by North America, Russia, Australia, Europe etc.

So from an Australian POV it is timely. 1637887837890.png

Looking to update and upgrade your Genesis luxury sport automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

TBickell

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis GV70
Australia actually had many full on-line reviews out before the USA. Canada also had professional ( ie not dealership amateur reviews) out well before the USA even though the population there is 1/10th that of the US. I've had mine for over 6 months now and key "influencers" like Alex on Auto's and Redline were month's later than usual. I don't really care as I made up my mind with my own data but to not have anything out other than the fully loaded Sports prestige ( still) is a marketing miss and I'm pretty sure it cost Mark what's his name his job. It was a very choppy roll out for what is their most important vehicle. The roll out of the GV80 was much better. Of course Tiger helped with that " roll out..... ;)

The Genesis License Plate Frame
Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
hyundai palisade forums
Protect your vehicle from code scanners