Post your custom wheels

RemyBluePearl

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Your car is what my car dreams about turning into! Gorgeous Genesis please tell where you got the kit especially the front and rear spoilers. I need those on my car. Thank you for posting your vehicle.
Thanks man!! Both items I got off eBay you just search the year I have a 12’ Genesis sedan trunk spoiler and you’ll know which one when you see it because there are different types. And the front is just universal splitters that I found since they don’t make front lips for my car anymore

MR.KMAN33

Hasn't posted much yet...
DALLAS,TX
The 305 don't rub but they will scape, the only negative is tire shine is scape off during aggressive driving and it accumulates under the wheel wells. Leaving some nasty looking goup,looks like tar. Don't use tire shine. There are no issues with the tires being damage.

MR.KMAN33

Hasn't posted much yet...
DALLAS,TX
The 305 don't rub but they will scape, the only negative is tire shine is scape off during aggressive driving and it accumulates under the wheel wells. Leaving some nasty looking goup,looks like tar. Don't use tire shine. There are no issues with the tires being damage.
I don't think it's a good idea, I just bought new ones and they self learned, they are expensive but worth the money buy new ones please.

RemyBluePearl

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
I Love your car! Thank you for responding , I wish you could remember the names of the parts I went on eBay, eBay has crap for pictures. You have the perfect angle for the rear spoilers. Thanks for the front pictures also.
God bless you.
M&S rear wing trunk lip spoiler 2009-2014 and
Universal fit type 6 quick lip front bumper lip splitter
The splitters I got recently so it was still on my eBay but the spoiler I searched cause I got that a while back. Had both pieces painted to color match.

Scorp

Genesis Model Type
2G Genesis Sedan (2015-2016)
So I have been combing this thread, and some other areas of the forum, and I have been unable to find a definitive answer.

What are example specs (offset in particular, everyone seems to neglect mention of this) of a flush setup on a 2G Sedan?

I have seen some photos that are close but no specs, and some specs listed without photos, but have not come across a photo + spec that is actually flush! I'm sure it's out there, but searching has not yielded me any results.

dareckibmw

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Romeoville, IL
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G80 Sport
So I have been combing this thread, and some other areas of the forum, and I have been unable to find a definitive answer.

What are example specs (offset in particular, everyone seems to neglect mention of this) of a flush setup on a 2G Sedan?

I have seen some photos that are close but no specs, and some specs listed without photos, but have not come across a photo + spec that is actually flush! I'm sure it's out there, but searching has not yielded me any results.
I never posted in this thread, but I think you might find the answer, looking at my car.

20×9″ et32 front and 20×10.5″ et45 rear
Tires Nitto555 255/35/20 and 285/30/20

2018 Genesis G80 Sport AWD
by Darek Konopka, on Flickr

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.