Post your custom wheels

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Ok i was under the impression that this was the M&S thanks for the clarification. THIS is the look id be going for if i do ever end up changing my rear lip but that probably wont be until i decide to re autoflex with a different pearl(if i ever do lol) . I see the diffuser down there.. great angle of it and looks ven better when the car is lowered

RemyBluePearl

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
Ok guys so the set up I've decided on:

Google Image Result for https://extremewheels.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Extreme-Wheels-Lexus-RCF-RC10-Matte-Black-2.jpg

I like the 2 tone contrast of the wheel i think it allows the concave to really be noticable as well as it give the wheel an almost 3 Piece kind of vibe with the spokes popping off the lip

Rohana RC10 Matte Graphite w/ Gloss Black Lips with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
20x9 +25 20x10 +40
235/35/20 275/30/20

13' 1G Lowered on Storm Springs

Vast said the 20x10 +40 was flush as it gets in the rear and with the pics he provided I cant argue.

But i believe it was Vast and NSX who were saying a +10mm spacer on a 20x8.5 would bring the front to flush. So since being conservative isn't any fun I'm thinking a 9" +25 with a slightly smaller 235/35 rubber would do the trick and keep me from having any rubbing issues. Plus i like that this set up keeps all 4 wheels at a 26.5" diameter. Would love to know what you guys think about this.

I plan on making the order in the next few days.

P.S. The entire car minus the roof has been Autoflexed with ZTA Hypershift with chrome/grille Gloss Black

here is a example of the color of my car to give you an idea of why i chose to go with these color wheels.
Google Image Result for https://www.kppigments.com//media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/1/3/13335530_1156818267683295_7594103487554822295_n.jpg
Stick with the 20x9 in the front because with no spacers (like me) you literally have 2mm of clearance with the spokes from the brake caliper

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
Stick with the 20x9 in the front because with no spacers (like me) you literally have 2mm of clearance with the spokes from the brake caliper
It was never a question about the 20x9. I just want to know with your experience with the rc10 do you think I can get away with a +25 offset to get closer to flush in the front and use 235/35 tire to make sure there is clearance and no rubbing. I know you're on air but Keep in mind I'm on springs only lowered about an inch and a half.

RemyBluePearl

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
It was never a question about the 20x9. I just want to know with your experience with the rc10 do you think I can get away with a +25 offset to get closer to flush in the front and use 235/35 tire to make sure there is clearance and no rubbing. I know you're on air but Keep in mind I'm on springs only lowered about an inch and a half.
You should be fine with that tire size. When I got my wheels and tires I went to a reputable rim shop and the guy knew exactly what I needed and the look I wanted which sometimes it pays to go to the pros so you don’t buy something online and it isn’t what you wanted

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
You should be fine with that tire size. When I got my wheels and tires I went to a reputable rim shop and the guy knew exactly what I needed and the look I wanted which sometimes it pays to go to the pros so you don’t buy something online and it isn’t what you wanted
Glad to hear that. I'm all about "measure twice and cut once" but using your set up as a guide and all the info on this thread I feel pretty confident now that ill be flush all around wont rub or scrape aaand will clear all break and suspension.. only thing I'm uncertain of which you might be able to answer for me is if I do a coupe brembo swap is there still room in the rears for brembos to be put on?

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
I’d vinyl wrap that chrome strip on the trunk under the emblem( in my opinion ) gives it that stealth look from the rear. I wish I could delete all the chrome but with my twilight blue pearl paint I’d have to paint it all to match which is a hassle
think so? ill try it out see how it looks.

RemyBluePearl

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
Glad to hear that. I'm all about "measure twice and cut once" but using your set up as a guide and all the info on this thread I feel pretty confident now that ill be flush all around wont rub or scrape aaand will clear all break and suspension.. only thing I'm uncertain of which you might be able to answer for me is if I do a coupe brembo swap is there still room in the rears for brembos to be put on?
By looking at the rear it seems that you would have enough clearance for the Brembos

MG8

Hasn't posted much yet...
Ok i was under the impression that this was the M&S thanks for the clarification. THIS is the look id be going for if i do ever end up changing my rear lip but that probably wont be until i decide to re autoflex with a different pearl(if i ever do lol) . I see the diffuser down there.. great angle of it and looks ven better when the car is lowered
here some pics of the m&s lip.
1SIL.jpg 2SIL.jpg 3 SIL.jpg

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.