Post your custom wheels

RemyBluePearl

Registered Member
SoCal
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Remy, that's just plain dirty.. How easily do the Rohana's clean up under the raises of the spokes at the lips?
I clean them every week so it doesn’t build up it is just alil more time consuming. I went to Ace hardware and got a thin plastic spatula that I wrap with my glass cloth and I swipe under every spoke. I clean inside the barrel as well. Bought these in July last year and could sell them as brand new if I wanted

Emay

Hampshire, IL
Genesis Model Type
I clean them every week so it doesn’t build up it is just alil more time consuming. I went to Ace hardware and got a thin plastic spatula that I wrap with my glass cloth and I swipe under every spoke. I clean inside the barrel as well. Bought these in July last year and could sell them as brand new if I wanted
Yeah they do look "fresh out of the wrapper" still. I asked because I have a few cars and I don't want to spend my weekends/evenings detailing hard to reach places. I've got a truck that absorbs enough of my time because it's lifted and the underside shows - I'm anal and already spend too much time on that thing. Need a simple but appealing design, with easy maintenance..

Cali Gen

Registered Member
Bay Area, California
Genesis Model Type
That's hilarious I use a little black spatula and do the same thing! I love these wheels on our car.

Darcgable90

Genesis Model Type
On the contrary, I have a lowered WRX. The issue is just that you don't have enough room for suspension travel with your current ride height given your choice of wheel fitment.

Low beams are fine since you have HID optics. It was more referring to the fogs. You cannot run HIDs in them because they glare everywhere and because they reduce your vision in both clear and poor weather.
I am trying to figure out if my 09 Genesis sedan has park lights in the front because when I turn the selector to that position, it shows on the dash that the park lights are on, but when I look outside there are no park lights in the front but they are in the back, any answers?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.