Special ordering G70

Niisama4

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Yes I ordered my 3.3t awd G70 sport on the 11th and was told 10 days later it would get here on the 6th. I did speak with someone at customer care at genesis about the process and everything. They were pretty good about getting me answers. If you have any issues with your dealer giving you the run around they will straighten them up right away

Niisama4

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Congrats! Where are you located?
I’m in the Cary /raliegh area. But I ordered mine from genesis of new bern because they cut me a decent deal plus they have like 5 in stock now.

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
I’m in the Cary /raliegh area. But I ordered mine from genesis of new bern because they cut me a decent deal plus they have like 5 in stock now.
Good to hear, I am in Toronto and I was quote about 9 weeks and a max of 12, so around what they told you.

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Put an order in today, they seem pretty confident that they'll get it by the end of March. I get the impression that more and more are showing up, but the top specs are still limited and they want to make sure they get spread out across multiple dealers so newer dealers into the relationship don't feel slighted over the ones that are already at the top of the game.

nsyedhasan

Registered Member
Toronto
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Put an order in today, they seem pretty confident that they'll get it by the end of March. I get the impression that more and more are showing up, but the top specs are still limited and they want to make sure they get spread out across multiple dealers so newer dealers into the relationship don't feel slighted over the ones that are already at the top of the game.
Are you in the west coast? It could be that you are getting a car from another part of the country.

Falldog

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
What car are you looking for? There are a ton on the east coast. You sure it's not at a dealer somewhere?
3.3 AWD Sport in gray. Might be at another dealer, but I'm not sure if the dealer I went to is getting one from another lot or waiting for it to roll out of the port facilities.

Edit - Well I guess another dealer in the area has the car, should've done a bit more research before I showed up yesterday lol

TurtleBoy

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Colorado
Genesis Model Type
No Genesis Yet!

SeekingGen

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just got a text from the dealership that my car is scheduled for delivery on March 5th!! Great news delivered today on my birthday 🎉
Just checking in -- did your car arrive on your birthday? By the way, Happy Birthday 🎂, AND hope the car arrived on time! :)

cmcdavis

Registered Member
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
Just go
Just checking in -- did your car arrive on your birthday? By the way, Happy Birthday 🎂, AND hope the car arrived on time! :)
Just got a text that it arrived at the dealership today and they are working on the inspection now! I am hopeful that I can pick it up this afternoon or tomorrow. Thanks for the birthday wishes!