• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2009 Genesis" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2009 Genesis Sedan" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Will Genesis ever get it’s own brick and motor?

Mcc

Supporting Member
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Los Angeles
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G90

MG8

Proud owner of two Genesis vehicles
San Francisco/Las Vegas
Genesis Model Type
1G Genesis Sedan (2009-2014)
Not sure where you are going with this. I am not making it seem anything of the sort. And yes I am referring to the US model. Since you don’t bother to list your location and I did you should realize that.
And yes all car are built on previous experience, so what?
just stating some fun cool facts from when i went to do some training. 👍 what does it matter where im from? so what?

MotownMJ

Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
As previously mentioned, Showrooms will be coming...but without GV80 and GV70 in the portfolio the ROI is not there. They built one in Cali I believe, but that's it. A colleague of mine supplies the copper-colored anodized architectural copper being used for the approved Genesis facade. Supposedly they will start in the West and work their way East.
I DO miss the experience of my Lexus / BMW dealer experience. Going to the dealer for G80 drop-off (the concierge app never worked with my dealer and they required booking 2 months in advance for a loaner) was always painful, as it was a run-down Toyota/Kia/Hyundai location with the WORST waiting area I have seen in 25 years.
I switched to another combo dealer we bought our Ascent from which is nicer, but not in the same universe as the Lexus across the street. I do NOT miss the BMW repair bills however. I am sure those German $$$ services pay the rent on those upscale showrooms.

OMG70

Master Bruce!
LA/OC, California
Genesis Model Type
Genesis G70
As previously mentioned, Showrooms will be coming...but without GV80 and GV70 in the portfolio the ROI is not there. They built one in Cali I believe, but that's it. A colleague of mine supplies the copper-colored anodized architectural copper being used for the approved Genesis facade. Supposedly they will start in the West and work their way East.
I DO miss the experience of my Lexus / BMW dealer experience. Going to the dealer for G80 drop-off (the concierge app never worked with my dealer and they required booking 2 months in advance for a loaner) was always painful, as it was a run-down Toyota/Kia/Hyundai location with the WORST waiting area I have seen in 25 years.
I switched to another combo dealer we bought our Ascent from which is nicer, but not in the same universe as the Lexus across the street. I do NOT miss the BMW repair bills however. I am sure those German $$$ services pay the rent on those upscale showrooms.
Where is the one in California?

Tired of waiting for a Genesis SUV?
Pedal Commander
hyundai palisade forums